Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Fundamentals for Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 94 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take the first step in your GCP readiness journey
- Explore GCP building blocks
- Understand the key GCP services
- Learn how to use GCP compute, storage, and networking services
- Identify the value proposition of key GCP services
- Choose the right GCP service for your use case and business scenario
- Apply the concepts of identity & access management to secure GCP projects
- An active GCP account
- Basic understanding of the OS concepts
- Appreciation of concepts such as Virtualization, REST APIs, and NoSQL databases
Are you brand new to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)? Do you need to learn the basics of key GCP services? If so, this course is for you!
Hi, I am Janakiram MSV, a Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect and also a Google Developer Expert for Cloud and IoT technologies. With 10+ years' experience working on Cloud Computing at Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, I can ensure you that this course is the perfect resource to jumpstart your GCP journey.
GCP is one of the fastest-growing cloud platforms in the industry. This course aims to provide a thorough overview of GCP. From the core building blocks such as Compute, Storage, and Networking to the advanced services, this course introduces the key concepts and then shows you how to start being productive. Each section includes a hands-on demo of one of the key services. You will also learn the use cases and scenarios for some of the most significant services of Google Cloud.
This course is carefully designed to help beginners get started with GCP. Topics covered include:
The Big Picture of GCP
Essential building blocks
Data and Analytics
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
DevOps and Developer Tools
Join me in this course if you're ready to dive into GCP. You won't be disappointed!
- Any developer or system administrator looking to get started with GCP
- Students who want to build a career in cloud computing
- IT professionals looking for a quick crash course on GCP
- AWS and Azure users who want to learn GCP
- This course is NOT for students who already have experience working with GCP
Hands-on demo of initializing and accessing Cloud Shell