Google Cloud Platform Associate Cloud Engineer Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Be prepared to take and pass the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer Exam
- Manage your GCP Cloud environment more efficiently
- Learn how tp use the GCP gcloud commands needed for the passing of this exam
- Learn how to size App Engine and Bigquery
- Learn how to Secure Compute Engine
- Learn the required kubenetes commands.
- Understand Billing in GCP
- How to secure the GCP cloud with IAM and Cloud Identity
- Prepare for the exam and pass.
- Access to a Google Cloud Platform account such as a free tier.
- Using the Google Cloud Platform for six months or more
- Someone who is able to provision services such as VMS, Networks, VPCs, storage and data services in GCP.
"According to Global Knowledge’s Survey for 2020 a GCP Cloud Architect had the highest salary at $175,761". Getting Google Cloud Certified or even just learning more can add value to your career earnings
This course was specifically designed to provide a refresher of the topics of the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer Exam. This course is designed for experienced GCP engineers that need a refresher of the objectives before taking the exam. If you need more hands on help then taking additional course would be wise before taking the exam.
During the course I will provide insight into the GCP Cloud Engineer exam and walk thru main exercises around managing a GCP Cloud. We will be going thru demos, reviewing content and providing you the top 10 things to remember before taking the exam.
Lets get you certified on GCP.
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
check Set up a cloud solution environment
check Plan and configure a cloud solution
check Deploy and implement a cloud solution
check Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
check Configure access and security
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants better insight into the Google Cloud Platform
- Someone who wants to review the objectives of the Google Cloud Platform Associate Engineer Exam
- Someone who wants to pass the Google Cloud Platform Associate Engineer Exam
Joe Holbrook is based out of Jacksonville, Florida and is the owner of TechCommanders. Joe has lived and worked in cities such as Boston, San Jose, San Diego, Washington, DC and Charleston, SC.
Joe is an avid traveler and has been in over 42 countries... He is married with one child. He is a big hockey fan and enjoys a good beach day.
Joseph Holbrook has been in the computer field since 1993 when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a US Navy flagship. He has migrated from UNIX world to Storage Area Networking(SAN) and Enterprise Virtualization and Cloud Architecture. He worked for numerous companies like HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis dot net, Chematch dot com, SAIC, Signature Consultants, Global Knowledge and Dimension Data.
Joe is the author of "Architecting Enterprise Blockchain Solutions" amd several other books.
I wish you much success in your careers!