Google Cloud Fundamentals 101 : A quick guide to learn GCP
- There is no prerequisites for this course, however any familiarity with other Cloud computing, familiarity with IT projects will be helpful.
This is an Introductory course to get started on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). During this course you will learn about what is Cloud Computing , what are different Cloud computing models, Important GCP services and hands o
This course will also help you are planning to build or change your career to GCP. This course will also help to plan one of highly valued Google Certifications like "Google Associate Cloud Engineer", "Professional Cloud Architect" etc.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Google Cloud learners who are curious to learn about GCP, planning to get started with Google Cloud Certification.
- 05:11What is Cloud computing
- 07:49Cloud Computing Models (IaaS,PaaS,SaaS)
- 06:54GCP vs AWS vs Azure
- 05:03GCP Subscription & Hands on Lab
Navneet Kumar is Certified Google Cloud Architect with 14 years of experience working in different Cloud Technology, Big data solutions , analytics, BI and Visualization.
Navneet is passionate about simplifying complex technology , problem solving and helping out in learning new technology. Navneet lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects to accelerate customer's success in the cloud. Using extensive Engineering expertise and Technical program management skills, he work with cross-functional teams to deliver data-driven decision making using cloud.