Google cloud Firebase and Firestore NoSQL DB : Introduction
What you'll learn
- When to use Relational database and NoSQL DB
- Creation and access of Google Cloud platform Fire base: Real time and Firestore NoSQL DB
- Creating transactions directly into Google Cloud platform Fire base: Real time and Firestore NoSQL DB
- Creating, selection, deleting transactions into Google Cloud platform Fire base: Real time and Firestore NoSQL DB through python
- Creating, selection, deleting transactions into Google Cloud platform Fire base: Real time through sample web application (Python web frame work -Flask)
- Knowledge of python is essentials
- Access to Google Cloud Platform
The traditional databases - the relational databases have been around almost few decades now. They store structured data and has found usage in many applications including Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence etc. But, in recent time with advent of internet - IOT, social media, digital marketing etc the data is becoming unstructured, dynamic and of high volume, which creates challenges for RDBMS Database. Hence, here comes the NoSQL Database need.
The Not Only SQL or NoSQL database , find usage towards managing data unstructured data in volume, high velocity and not of high financial value and yet need to stored towards a quick analysis and decision making towards harnessing better or optimum results.
Google Nosql are known as Firebase Database. It has two variant, one is known as Realtime database and the more recent Firestore Database. Both No Sql are based on Cloud, so no install required in your machine, only python and python libraries installs are required.
This introduction course covers both Real time and Firestore NoSQL database.
This course is designed with beginners in mind and thereby subdivided into number of sections based on the logical flow towards effective learning.
• Overview about Relational database and SQL.
• Suggested easy way to learn about Relational database SQL without any install and pay, that too through a structure approach.
• What is no sql? Comparison between Sql (RDBMS) vs No sql and when to use it?
• Document – Nosql Database and overview about Google’s No sql DB.
• Google Cloud platform Firebase No SQL DB - Real time and Fire store
• Quiz 1
• Use of Python programming language as interface for NoSQL DB.
• Exploring Google cloud Firebase – Real time DB
• Creation and transactions through python (Jupyter notebook).
• Transaction through Web (via Flask web framework).
• Quiz 2
• Exploring Google Cloud Firebase – Fire store - No sql DB
• Performing transactions through Python – Level 2.
• Bonus – Next step.
This Ultimate course for beginners is not only about understanding the document Nosql database but also accessing, storing, retrieving, deleting transactions in Google's NoSQL database through live demonstration using python and also through python web frame such as flask .
Happy learning !!!!
Who this course is for:
- Software developers or consultants with basic knowledge of python
- Fresh graduates and students of Computer science with basic knowledge of python
Having over 25 + years of IT industry experience (Product development, Consulting & Training).
His last engagement was with Oracle India (initially with consulting and then with Oracle university) , which was for more than 12 years. Prior to this, had worked with Cap Gemini (formerly iGate Global Solution), GE to name a few.
Had managed projects and programs in Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence implementations in the range of 3000 man days with revenue about 6mil US$ per year. These projects are on industry domains, such as Oil and Gas, Process Manufacturing, Hi-Tech Retail & Telecom across the globe.
Was awarded with "pace setter" , "best managed " project awards in recognition of efforts in project management.
He was also instrumental in design, development and roll-out of Graduate Hire program on Oracle Products stack for partner IT services companies in recent times.
Right from college was fascinated about devices and sensor interaction with computer, which made him focus on micro-controller in early 90's and that eventually attracted him towards field of Internet of things and Machine learning, AI these days.
Due to his vast experience, he has crafted varied unique courses in Udemy related project management, Internet of things, ERP & BI, Database modeling and design, SQL, Linux and more importantly on Cloud Infrastructure. Has plans to create more, as his passion has been on knowledge acquisition and sharing.
He is certified as
Oracle Financials Business Process Certified Foundations Associate
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Professional.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Security 2021 Certified Associate
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2021 Certified Specialist
Oracle Machine Learning using Autonomous Database 2021 Certified Specialist
Also certified in Python, IOT by NPTEL (Govt of India ) recently.
He holds a degree in engineering (Computer science) with MBA and a certified PMP since 2007