Google Certified Educator - 2022 - Online Teacher Training
What you'll learn
- Training on 20 Google Workspace for Education tools and preparation for Google Certified Educator Level - 1 test using latest material.
- Training on tools and strategies led by Ed-Tech instructor to help you become a Google Certified Educator with ease &passion. Build your knowledge from scratch!
- Preparation for Google Certified Educator Level 1 test. Insights on test preparation, extra resources and strategies
- Learn Tools like Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Sites , Forms and Jamboard to create wonderful teaching resources.
- Leverage productivity tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Keep and Google Tasks to help you manage your time and efforts better. Learn more to do more :)
- Boost your online teaching experience. Manage your class and its functioning using amazing google tools that are absolutely free and safe to use with students.
- Become a tech savvy teacher and lead your class using technology. Increased proficiency and strategies to integrate technology in your classroom.
- Tips , Bonuses and Case studies included with lesson plan ideas. You will also be taught how to create wonderful resources using the Google Workspace Tools :)
- Additional bonuses include tools like YouTube Basics, Google Earth and Google Drawing.
- No requirements
- Willingness to learn and practice is the key :)
Are you looking to boost your online classroom experience & presence? Do you also want to become a Google Certified Educator and leverage Google Workspace for Education Tools?
This course is designed and delivered for educators , teachers and professionals who would love to get tech savvy and use their skills at workplace
Want to know how? Read next..
This course will help you :
Gain practical knowledge on 15 Google for Education tools from scratch. Ideal even for beginners
Skills, tips and tricks to create engaging resources, organize your virtual classroom and work, increase productivity and manage time better
Get trained to Become a Google Certified Educator and take your profile to the next level!
By the end of the course, you will be able to smoothly use and apply the following tools into your workspace/classroom
Basics of a Google Account
Not just this,
Technology integration tips for each of the above tools in your lesson plans
Resource creation strategies
Training and Mock test for Google Certified Educator Test
Tips on how to set up your own Online Teaching Center.
Ready to boost your skills? I know you said yes ;)
Hope to see you inside the course! Feel free to drop in your doubts, ratings and reviews!
Happy Learning & Happy Teaching,
Teach and Reach Project
Who this course is for:
- NQT ( Newly Qualified Teachers)
- School Teachers
- Coaches taking classes online
- Anyone curios to learn technology
Welcome to my profile. If you're here you must be interested in Education , technology or must be a facilitator like me.
I am Reshma, a Google for Education Certified Trainer, Cambridge TKT-YL qualified, and a passionate teacher and trainer.
I am also a former Application Development Sr.Analyst at Accenture. Having 4 years of experience in Software, yet I landed up and found my passion in the field of Education!
Your interests follow and chase you till you pursue them and I strongly believe that the Lord is the best of planners and that is why I'm here.
So yes, I found my passion in Teaching young learners. I love teaching English, Math and Science. I also love sharing tech tips with my fellow teachers.
I am aiming to create amazing content for teachers on Udemy and Instagram.
If you like my content please do share it with others, and for any feedback you can write to me