Google Bard AI + Microsoft AI for Marketing, Social, and SEO
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use Google Bard AI for content marketing
- Utilize Google Bard AI for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create various forms of text with Microsoft AI
- Make varied content so that it doesn't look generic or artificial
- Learn to use search for information in a different way than you are used to
- Create social media memes and text with Bard AI and Microsoft AI
- No prior experience needed.
- A computer with internet access.
Google and Microsoft's answer to ChatGPT is: Google Bard AI and Microsoft AI. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve with these new tools for content generation, social media, search engine optimization and doing search in a better way. Explained in an easy way and showing you exactly how to do it, you will learn how to:
Create content with Google Bard AI
Find and utilize relevant Keywords in Google Bard AI in your blog or article
Chat with Google's AI machine to get higher rankings in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
Learn the common pitfalls when using AI and how to avoid them
Use Microsoft AI via Bing in a smart and efficient way
Use Prompt Engineering in a different way to ChatGPT
Create content with Microsoft AI
Use AI in a way that sounds authentic and not robotic or generated.
I will also teach you a few tips on how to retain the content you created and what you can best use it for on which channels, and show you how you can get an account to Google Bard even when it is not yet rolled out in your country. At the end of the course you will be a pro in Microsoft AI and Google Bard AI for content marketing, social media and more.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner users of Artificial Intelligence software
- Content Marketing Professionals
- Curious-minded in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Intermediate users of Artificial Intelligence
- People looking for an alternative to ChatGPT
- People interested in Google Bard AI
- People interested in Microsoft AI
Victor David holds a Master of Science (MSc) in Economics and has a career in economics, marketing and business development across Europe, USA and Australia and a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI), marketing, management, networking and always loves exploring how things can be done better and sharing his insights. He has over 1K students on Udemy across 4 courses.