Google Associate Cloud Engineer - Practice exams
Are you confident to pass the Associate Cloud Engineer in the first attempt? If not, then don’t panic because this course will help you polish abilities to get through this exam with valid Google Associate Cloud Engineer Dumps.
Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam is intended for the Google Cloud Engineers who are expertise to deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. Associate Cloud Engineers can use Google Cloud Console and the command line interface to perform various tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions on the Google Cloud platform.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam checks one’s expertise to:
Set up a cloud solution environment
Plan and configure a cloud solution
Deploy and implement a cloud solution
Ensure the successful operation of a cloud solution
Configure access and security
Validate your skills to become Google Associate Cloud Engineer with real time practice exam
For your information, the exam format :
Exam Duration 2 hours
Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
Exam Type Proctored Exam
Number of Questions 50 Questions
Recommended Experience 6 months+ hands-on experience with GCP
The next step in the Google Cloud Certification program is the ‘Professional Cloud Architect’ – which appears to cover considerably more content that the GCP ACE exam.
*** This course does not content the study material. This course contains 103 questions ***
Who this course is for:
- Sysadmins or other individuals who want to learn how to configure and manage Google Cloud systems and demonstrate those abilities through certification.
- Developers who want to leverage Google Cloud for the applications they build.
- Architects and technical managers who want to get hands-on and “stay honest” with the technology.
High level technology leader, with a proven track record in implementing cutting-edge technologies and innovations for the Web, mobile and enterprise computing.
I build teams and products to help companies develop their business. Passionate about programming, I am constantly looking for ways in which innovation can disrupt the economy.
Currently, I am mainly involved in governance and strategy, hiring bright people, building cloud and data architecture and partner relationships.
* Conference Speaker : +150 talks
* Cloud : Cloud Google Developer Expert since 2012
* BigData : PhD in Machine Learning
* Developer : Professional Developer for 20 years
* Mobile : Lead Developer of a Android application with more than 1 millions downloads