Google Assistant Development from Beginner to Expert
What you'll learn
- Create and Publish high quality apps for Google Assistant.
- You will understand Dialogflow completely.
- Learn how to use cards, media controls, carousels, SSML, suggestion chips and other rich responses.
- How to use APIs in assistant apps.
- How to make a chatbot.
- Integrate Firebase with Dialogflow .
- How to use Firebase as a backend.
- How to integrate messenger with Dialogflow apps.
- Basics of Google Cloud Platform.
- How to design apps for Google Assistant
- Learn latest version of Dialogflow.
- No previous programming knowledge is required for this course.
- A computer and internet connection.
- Gmail account.
- No previous knowledge of Dialogflow V1 is required we'll make everything in V2.
Hello and welcome to the course on Google Assistant and Chatbots Development from Beginner to Expert.
NO PREVIOUS knowledge about Google Assistant or programming is required for this course.
We are living in the era where technology is evolving day by day. From computers we shifted to Smartphones in the past decade and now we are stepping into the new world of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with the invention of smart speakers like Google Home, Amazon Echo and many more to come.
Tech Giants are investing their time and capital to make these assistants more user friendly and also there is no doubt that assistants are going to influence business in future and our day to day lives.
In I/O 2018, Google announced that Google Assistant can talk as a person, you can search for that video on YouTube and we can assume that these smart speakers are next big thing. So, it is a perfect time to learn how to make apps for Google Assistant and you can move ahead as there are new updates coming in this domain.
In this course we are going to make apps for Google Assistant with built in Templates (Trivia, Flash Cards, Personality Quiz) , Dialogflow and we will also host our applications on Firebase(which will serve as our back-end) and we will extend that idea and integrate our apps with Facebook Messenger and similar platforms. We will use Actions on Google which is Google SDK for building applications for Google Assistant.
We'll make three applications in this course and you'll learn how to make apps with templates, we'll make FRIENDS CAST application which is already there in actions on google directory and how to add rich responses like Cards, Media Controls etc.. In our Weather App you're going to learn how to use APIs (external web services) in your Google Assistant apps and in Chatbots.
You'll also learn how to use Google Cloud to host your own data.
Google will also award you with exclusive Google Assistant T-Shirt for deploying your first app and you can also win Google Home if you get initial traction on your app.
So what you're waiting for click on enroll button now and I hope to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build apps for Google Assistant.
- Anyone who want to make a chatbot for Facebook Messenger or similar platforms like Slack, Telegram etc..
- Anyone who want to upgrade from Dialogflow V1 to V2.
Harshit Agrawal has been building mobile and web apps as a regular employee and part-time freelancer. He has a natural ability to understand stuff when it comes to programming and Software Engineering in general. He teaches on Udemy to share the knowledge he has gained from different sources, other engineers, and experience. He accumulates all the relevant information and bundles them in form of easy to follow courses with proper examples and diagrams. Invest in your career by learning from Harshit's courses.