G Suite / Google Apps for Everyone
What you'll learn
- In this course, you'll learn every aspect of the Google Docs suite of applications.
- In this course, you will lean how to create and share Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Form and Slides through the Google Apps for Business / Education platform.
- In this course, you'll learn how to invite colleagues, peers, and anyone else to view, edit, or comment on your document.
- In this course, you will learn advanced techniques in Google Spreadsheets and Forms
- In this course, you will learn how to upload and convert a traditional file to a Google Doc.
- A computer and Internet Access.
- A Google / Gmail Account is required, but we'll cover how to make on in this series.
Do you keep hearing about Google for this and Google for that?
Do you want to learn how to save time doing everyday tasks with Google?
Do you need a better way to work?
Is your child's school rolling out Chromebooks and Google Apps and you're already lost?
G suite has ushered in a whole new era of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations. Business, colleges, and K-12 schools have begun using this suite of products instead of Microsoft Office. Don't get left behind!
What are Google Docs?
Why should I use them if I already use Microsoft Office?
Can I do things I can't do with Office?
We'll answer these questions and much more in this unique, detailed course offering dedicated to G Suite (Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education.) This is the only course on Udemy that takes an in depth look at the following Google Apps:
The lessons walk you through setting up your account, creating your first Google Doc, sharing your docs with colleagues to collaborate with you, designing forms to collect data, and much, much more. Students can expect to walk away with the ability to switch to Google Apps for their day to day computing needs.
From creating your first document and inviting collaborators to work with you to designing forms to gather and display data. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will learn something from this course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone who is looking for a better way to work.
- This course is designed for any level of user, from beginner to advanced, and everything in between.
At age 35, Mr. Daugherty is a married father of two wonderful children. In his professional life, he has successfully formed and sold two technology companies. While he has a talent for Information Technology, his passion is education and helping schools succeed. He has spent much of his professional career mastering the art of personal productivity and how to make the most of the time you are given on this earth.
In his current role as Director of IT for a high performing school district in Ohio, he has successfully implemented a 1:1 computing initiative with Google Chromebooks. The staff and student collaborate using Google Apps for Education. As the program expands into additional grade levels, Mr. Daugherty is responsible for providing training to the staff on how to Google's suite of products to create, share, and collaborate with colleagues and students alike. He is currently working to complete his certified Google Apps Educator coursework.