Google Analytics Training: Using GA for Actionable Insights
- Basic understanding of the web
- Access to a Google Analytics account or being able to create one
Note: This course is a bit outdated, I will review the content as soon as I get the chance. Also, this course is meant for beginners — if you already know how to use Google Analytics well, this course is not for you.
Learn how to use Google Analytics to make important business decisions.
Understanding how visitors behave on your website can help you make the right business decisions and help you understand what it is that you need to optimize.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to understand what your visitors are doing on your site. You will also learn how to derive actionable insight from all the data available to you on Google Analytics.
Note: This course is a work-in-progress & more lectures will be added in the coming weeks!
- Business Owners
- Growth Hackers
- Online Marketers
- Project Manager
- What is Google Analytics08:46
- An Introduction to the Google Analytics Interface04:09
- An Introduction to Google Analytics Metrics04:33
- Google Analytics Real-Time View02:27
- In Depth Look at The Audience Tab19:14
- In Depth Look at The Traffic Sources Tab18:11
- Introduction to Google Analytics12:09
- Intermediate Google Analytics Reports05:09
Over the last 5 years, Carl's had the pleasure of working with a vast array of clients including Western Union, AllSaints, FranchiseHelp, Mohegan Sun and Thinkful. He has extensive experience in Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO and online marketing as a whole.
Carl is also the co-creator of MailCharts a tool that helps you track and understand how your competitors use email marketing.