Google Analytics reports in Google spreadsheets
What you'll learn
- How to build reports based on Google Analytics data in Google spreadsheets from scratch
- Google Analytics data automation in spreadsheets
- How to access Google Analytics data outside GA interface
- You'll get access to 7 practical dashboards you can instantly start using
- Joining the data impossible to join in Google Analytics interface
- How to save time and avoid repetitive manual reporting
- Access to the Google Analytics account
- Basic Google Analytics knowledge
- Regular usage of Google Analytics
- The will to learn :)
The goal of this course is to show you how easy it is to extract the data from Google Analytics into Google spreadsheet and automate the reporting. We'll start from the very basics and go through 7 practical dashboards, which will show you the possibilities of how to work with Google Analytics data in spreadsheets.
You'll learn how to create monthly and hourly website monitoring, how to see the checkout steps flow in time, how to match data from internal search engine and bidding keywords, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is regularly creating Google Analytics reports
- GA users who spend more than 1 hour a week by manually creating a report from Google Analytics data
It's said data is new black gold. Instead of oil everyone can drill the data. Let's try it and make your next business decision based on data not on feeling.
My focus is especially on data-driven marketing and decision making. In ideal case explained by short stories using Google Analytics :).
I've started with Web Analytics at AVG Technologies, then I worked in the biggest Czech agency h1[.]cz and currently in Mall Group, where I'm responsible for analytics for the whole company. You can bribe me with smoky whisky and sour espresso. I'm based in Prague, Czech republic.