Google Analytics Reports Deep Dive: Behavior Reports
What you'll learn
- See how visitors move throughout your website
- Discover how visitors interact with different media and pages
- Identify slow-loading pages and receive suggestions for increasing page speed
- Identify where visitors are clicking on website pages
- Determine how long users are staying on website
- Identify entry and exit website pages
- Track searches made in website search boxes
- Track clicks to third-party application systems
- Discover where AdSense revenue is coming from
- You'll want to have access to a Google Analytics account so you can follow along with your own data.
Is your website failing to convert visitors into leads or customers? It’s possible that you are unknowingly disrupting their path to conversion by neglecting simple practices. By familiarizing yourself with visitor online behavior and preferences, you can begin to guide them down the path you prefer. From increasing page speed to call-to-action (CTA) placement, adjusting website experience to benefit your visitors is the first step to increasing conversions.
Once you’ve learned how to identify and interpret the data you need in Google Analytics Behavior Reports, you can begin to optimize user experience and tailor conversion paths for different visitors, ultimately increasing your conversion rates. You’ll not only make it easier for your visitors to convert, but you’ll know what content and designs will guide them to do it.
You will have unlimited access to this 39-minute on-demand course and direct access to the discussion panels, where you can ask your Google Analytics certified expert Janet Driscoll Miller any questions you may have. Plus, you will receive new or updated content as it is added.
We hope you enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to improve their website
- Intermediate users who want to gather more insightful website and marketing data
- Experienced users who are ready to delve into Google Analytics Behavior Reports
- This Google Analytics course is meant for anyone who wants to understand their website visitors, improve website experience and content offerings and increase conversion rates.
Janet Driscoll Miller is the president and CEO of digital marketing agency Marketing Mojo, and has over 20 years of digital marketing experience. She is considered a leading expert in the fields of search marketing and analytics, having spoken at search engine and marketing conferences including SMX Advanced, Search Engine Strategies, MarketingProfs B2B and Pubcon. She has published articles in B2B Magazine, Visibility Magazine and others, and contributes to several blogs, including Marketing Mojo's blog and Search Engine Land. Janet is also a frequent guest lecturer at colleges and universities including the University of Virginia and James Madison University.
Prior to founding Marketing Mojo (then Search Mojo) in 2005, Janet was the Director of Internet Marketing at WebSurveyor Corporation, an online survey company. Prior to WebSurveyor, Janet was the founder of empower marketing, inc., an interactive marketing firm based in Denver, Colo. Before starting her own interactive marketing firm, Janet served as the Sr. Marketing Communications Manager at Software AG, where she coordinated advertising, interactive marketing, events and branding efforts. She has over ten years of technology marketing experience and additionally has held marketing positions at Call Technologies and Telos Corporation.