Google Analytics for Shopify: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
What you'll learn
- Link Google Analytics to Shopify using a unique Tracking ID
- Navigate your way around the Google Analytics Dashboard
- Identify the Key Areas you should use in Google Analytics
- Identify your best-performing Demographics
- Identify Key Locations around the world where your business is LOVED
- Identify the Best Days, Hours and Time of the Month to Maximise your Marketing and Advertising Budget
- Understand HOW to use Google Analytics Data
- Understand WHY you should use this Data
- Apply Your Own Data to Your Own Business or Website
- Minimise your Ad Spend and Maximise your Sales and Profit
- An Internet Connection
- The desire to run Your Own Online Business
- Own or Manage a New or Established Online Business
If you've ever run an online business, you'll probably understand how hard it can be to identify your target audience to begin with, and to then minimise your Ad Spend, while trying to maximise your Revenue.
By using the correct Google Analytics setup, and learning how to strategically analyse and apply data from your Google Analytics account, you can fine-tune your marketing and advertising to sky-rocket your Shopify business, without adding a single penny extra to your marketing budget! In fact, you can often save money after learning how to use Google Analytics to your advantage!
In this course you will follow me step-by-step, a six-figure Shopify Entrepreneur and Bestselling Udemy Instructor, as I guide you through exactly how to do it.
You'll receive an initial overview of how to link Shopify and Google Analytics, followed by a comprehensive walkthrough of the key areas you should be familiar with in the Analytics dashboard.
Following this, we'l set up some Goals and Funnels to help us track our Revenue, and we'll create 5 incredibly important Custom Reports that will help us to pin-point when and where you should be focusing your marketing and advertising. I'll also provide you a deeper walkthrough of how to analyse data about Locations, Languages, Ages, Genders, Devices and more... in order to further your understanding of how exactly to analyse and then apply your data. This is where you'll see the true power of Google Analytics!
Following the strategies provided within this course, I have managed to halve my Cost per Acquisition through Facebook Ads, and have had a Cost per Acquisition on Google AdWords of less than $1!
Don't believe me? Check out the Proof Section of this course absolutely FREE.
I show you SOLID PROOF of my ability to turn £5 in to £1000 through Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Using the strategies I show you in this Course, I have been able to generate over £1000 in revenue on one of my Shopify stores from less than £5 in advertising spend on Google AdWords. Obviously, this isn't representative of my average Return on Ad Spend, but it does demonstrate how incredibly important it is to have the correct Google Analytics set up for your Shopify website. Without the correct set up and knowledge of how to properly use Google Analytics data to your advantage, you're never going to exceed your business goals and sky-rocket your business.
Without following the tips and tricks I show you in this Course, I would never have been able to achieve such amazing results.
So if you want to learn how to collect, analyse and then apply Google Analytics data to your own business to take it to the next level, you should join me inside the course and we'll get started.
All the best,
Who this course is for:
- Shopify Users
- E-Commerce Business Owners
- Online Business Owners
- Marketing Consultants
- Advertising Consultants
- Marketing and Advertising Agencies
- Anyone who wants to learn about improving their advertising and marketing budget allocation
Best Selling Udemy Ecommerce Instructor
Forbes 30 Under 30 Ecommerce Alumni
A 27 year old entrepreneur with a wealth of experience in online business. Since the age of 15 Adam has been involved in many different online enterprises.
Adam owns several online brands and has generated over $50 Million in revenue. He has also donted over $100,000 to animal welfare charities through his enterprise.
• Custom Print on Demand
• Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Supply Chain Management
• Web and Mobile App Development
• Outsourcing and developing Lifestyle Businesses
• Graphic Design (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Social Media Growth Hacks and Automation