Google Analytics Beginner to Advanced | Setup + Audit
- Access to a Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager account
- Desire to improve your business and conversion funnel
This course is designed to take you to the next level no matter whether you're a beginner or power user of Google Analytics.
This course will guide you through:
- Installing the old Universal Analytics & new Google Analytics 4
- Creating a professional structure of views
- Auditing your admin settings like a pro (e.g. filters, segments, alerts, dimensions, metrics, linkage, etc.)
- Setting up goals and events to track any click or move your users make (in case you wish to do so)
- Discussing business models and funnels
- Building scheduled reports to monitor product performance
The goal of the course:
1. Understand 99% of Google Analytics's functionality
2. Impress your business partners, clients and/or shareholders with new reports and insights
3. Find a scala of product opportunities to start working on
Who this course is for:
- Designed to help both beginners as well as seasoned marketing and product managers
- Suitable for doing a one-time audit as well as for those working day-to-day with Google Analytics
I'm the creator of TractionPad. An online platform where I share growth & marketing templates to help startups build repeatable sales systems.
Before that, I worked as the Head of Growth at Seneca Learning which is an online learning platform that I've helped grow to over 6 million users and expand internationally. I've also spent a year in Venture Capital supporting a portfolio of Seed & Series A startups. I'm also a guest lecturer at Imperial College London for the MEng in Design Engineering programme and work as an Entrepreneur in Residence during the yearly London School of Economics startup accelerator.