Hands-on GA4 and Looker Studio for New Website Owners
What you'll learn
- How to setup Google Analytics 4 on Wordpress website
- Integrate Google Analytics 4 to Looker Studio
- Create new intuitive Looker Studio dashboard with chart components and filter controls
- Extract insights from website data
- By taking this course, I assume that the learner already has a live website. You will need a Google account to use the tools we will be talking about.
In today's digital era, understanding your website's performance is crucial to success. With our beginner-friendly course, delve into the world of data analytics without any prior experience. Uncover the secrets of Google Analytics 4 and Looker Studio, two of Google's powerful tools, and transform your new website into a data-driven powerhouse.
Throughout this course, we'll guide you step-by-step from setting up Google Analytics 4 to creating visually appealing dashboards using Looker Studio. We'll demystify website metrics, making it easy for you to track your website's performance and customer behavior.
By leveraging these insights, you'll be able to make informed decisions to optimize your website, improve customer engagement, and ultimately, drive business growth.
Whether you're launching a personal blog, an online store, or a corporate website, this course will equip you with the tools and knowledge to succeed in the digital space. Embrace the power of data and join us on this journey to making your website work smarter for you.
In this course, you will learn:
How to setup your Google Analytics 4
How to create your very first Looker Studio Dashboard
Learn how to use charts and filter controls in Looker Studio
You will learn how to create custom fields with the help of ChatGPT
We'll show you how you can collaborate on your dashboard
We'll dive into how you can extract insights from the dashboard we created
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who launched their website and want to setup analytics dashboard to extract user engagement insights.
I am currently working as a Product Manager for a FinTech company. I just recently started posting some tutorial videos online on my Youtube account and just decided to create my first course on Udemy.
I have skills in Market Research, Product Development, bit of programming and cybersecurity.
When I am not working, I just explore the web for new opportunities related to technology. Right now I am reading a lot of materials related to Machine Learning.
More about the personal side:
- I am a Filipino
- Married with 1 kid and another on the way