Google/Amazon/YouTube/Unofficial Udemy Long Tail Keyword SEO
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Perform on page SEO using long tail keywords anywhere
- Students will need a computer running Windows or MacOS
- Students will need either the Chrome or Firefox browsers to complete some lessons
- Students will need a Wordpress website to complete one lesson
In this course you'll learn to perform on page SEO by including the keywords you'd like to rank for in a search in the description content of your Internet product. You'll learn to choose long tail keywords in preference to highly competitive keywords and where to place those keywords to optimize your search completion results.
Rather than just teaching you how to rank in Google search results, this course will also show you how to rank in Amazon, Youtube and Udemy search results using the same techniques.
What specifically will you be learning?
1) Use search completion strings to gather long tail keywords for on page SEO.
2) For Google searches, expand your keyword list using the Adwords Keyword Tool.
3) Evaluate the competition for your keywords using a manual process or SEO Quake or KDSpy as appropriate.
4) Use the same technique to select 2 Amazon categories for your book.
5) Apply your keywords using on page SEO augmented with Yoast SEO in the cast of Wordpress posts or pages.
The course will conclude with a brief description of off page SEO, or backlink building, but otherwise, that's it!
If you don't have on page SEO using long tail keywords nailed then its time to do so.
Please join me in discovering this exciting topic.
See you in the classroom,
- People interested in learning Google on page SEO using long tail keywords
- People interested in learning Amazon on page SEO using long tail keywords
- People interested in learning YouTube on page SEO using long tail keywords
- People interested in learning Udemy on page SEO using long tail keywords
In this section you'll learn how to perform on page SEO using long tailed keywords for ranking in Google search results.
Learn to use search string completion suggestions to gather long tail keywords for use in on page SEO.
Learn to use the Google Adwords Keyword Tool to expand your list of keywords to include similar ranking search results.
Google Search Result On Page SEO Section Project
Perform the following steps to complete this section project. If at any time you get stuck...
o Submit a Q&A discussion
o Message me on Udemy
o Send me an email at email@example.com
Here are the steps you need to follow to complete this project:
1) Select a topic for a Wordpress page or post, or some other form of Internet textual content, for which you want to apply my SEO techniques.
2) Gether search keywords in your topic area using Google search string expansion database results.
2.1) Remember to look for multi-word long tail keywords in preference to high-competition keywords.
3) Use the Google Keyword Planner to expand your list of keywords.
4) Install the SEO Quake browser plugin and use it to evaluate the competition for you proposed keywords.
5) Install the Yoast SEO Wordpress plugin to perform on page SEO upon your Wordpress page or post.
5.1) Use the supplied checklist to perform on page SEO where Yoast is not available.
6) After publishing your post or page (or whatever), upload the URL to the Q&A section of this course to see if I can guess your keywords.
For best results in retaining the course information, please complete all the steps in this project in the order specified.
Thanks for playing along,