Google AdWords Course for Beginners
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Increase profitability and lower your promotion costs
- Create campaigns and track real-time statistics on the platform
- Use advanced optimisation and campaigning techniques
- Good computer skills
- English at a minimum level for easy understanding of the terms.
- No prior experience in creating AdWords campaigns required
Google is the most used search engine so the presence of a brand on Google AdWords is mandatory if you want to be where your customers are.
Google AdWords is a complex online promotion system that a Pay Per Click specialist can successfully use to increase sales or site traffic, optimise conversion rates, or lower the acquisition cost. Once the operating algorithm and optimisation techniques are understood, the specialist can easily determine the issues and opportunities that occurred during the campaigns.
This course is for you, both if you’re already managing AdWords campaigns and want to get better results for your money, or if you’re new to AdWords campaigning.
- You want to manage Google AdWords campaigns without fear of losing money
- You want to prepare for the official Google AdWords certification
- You want to understand the work of a PPC specialist and even follow such a career
What is CPC and CTR? What are Conversions and Impressions? What is Quality Score?