Google Advanced Search: Find Stuff Like a Boss
What you'll learn
- Read and write complex Google search queries
- Filter your search results according to your own criteria
- Add Google Advanced Search as a technical skill on your resume
- Become efficient at finding stuff on Google
- Nothing, apart from a web browser and access to Google
Welcome to Google Advanced Search!
The main topic of this course is Google Search and more precisely, the advanced features of Google Search.
What you'll learn during this course:
- how to use Google Search logical operators
- how to use Google Search most common specifiers
- how to use Google Search shortcuts
- how to use Google Search metadata & URL specifiers
By the end of this course, you'll be able to add your newly developed Google Advanced Search skills on your CV.
All of the lessons are screen recorded in HD 1080p so you can see everything I mention during the lectures (check out the free preview sections!) And there’s also a checklist at the end of each section with a link to every website you see in the videos.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer you in improving your understanding of Google Search operators and specifiers. I’ll also be updating the course every month with new tactics and approaches to Google Advanced Search so that you’re always up-to-date.
If you're looking to save hours of time, learn an invaluable skill and become a boss at finding anything, click Take This Course at the top right of the page and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- If you have a beginner or intermediate level at searching stuff on Google, then this course is definitely for you!
- If you have an advanced level at searching stuff on Google, then you're probably working at Google and don't need this course!
My name is Samy Mkacher.
I'm a Paris-born and raised top Udemy instructor with over 120,000 students from all over the world. I currently live in the French Alps where I enjoy a simple life full of mountains, lakes and hiking.
Outside Udemy, I've worked primarily as an independent Digital Marketing Consultant for the past 5 years, where I've helped generate and manage millions of dollars in Paid Advertising and Search Engine Optimization.
I'm a multi-certified specialist (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads...) and I try to share my knowledge at an affordable price with you guys on Udemy.
While it's impossible to create perfect courses, I try to make my courses highly actionable with worksheets and concrete steps to undertake to complete a given goal.
I'm generally available to answer questions, so feel free to reach out one way or another.
Hey, I'm Matt. I'm a partner and content creator at iMarket XL. In the past, I was head of SEO for Instituto Cultura Brasil, an international language institute.
Prior to that, I researched media, advertising and online education companies for an investment fund within Fukoku Life New York and led sales for The Capital-Gazette. I've taught marketing, investing and English in 5 countries.