Google Ads 2023: How to Drive Sales With PPC!
What you'll learn
- How Google Ads (Adwords) works, its pros, and cons
- About the different types of PPC ads, including search, display, and social media ads, and how to create effective campaigns for each
- How to create a Google Ads account and contact Google Ads Support
- How to launch and optimize successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Creating Google Ads Bidding Strategies
- Setting up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, Ad rotation, and geo-targeting
- How to write an ad and ad extensions
- How to conduct keywords research and group keywords
- How to determine a budget based on your keyword research
- Working with Google Ads Editor
- How to use Google Trends to understand your search demand seasonality
- Setting up Google Analytics account and goals
- How to list your macro and micro conversions
- Installing Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics tracking code
- How to launch remarketing ads campaign to convert, up-sell, and retain customers
- How to conversion tracking to get the most out of your advertising budget
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and PPC advertising is ideal, but not required
- Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course.
- It is recommended to have a website to execute the steps taught in this course.
Google Ads is a powerful tool that can help you reach your target audience, increase your website traffic, and generate leads. If you're looking to take your digital marketing skills to the next level, our Google Ads course can help you learn the ins and outs of this platform and how to create effective ad campaigns.
Do you want to start your first Google Ads campaign?
This Google Ads course provides over 2 hours of useful lectures and explains everything you need to know in order to create effective ad campaigns on the platform. From setting up your account to optimizing your ads for maximum results, the course covers topics such as keyword research, ad targeting, bidding strategies, and ad formats. With practical examples and hands-on exercises, you'll gain the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in Google Ads and grow your business.
DURING OUR COMPLETE PPC TRAINING, WE’LL BE TAKING A DEEP DIVE INTO:
How Google Ads (AdWords) works, as well as its pros and cons
The different types of PPC ads, including search, display, and social media ads, and how to create effective campaigns for each
How to create a Google Ads account and contact Google Ads Support
How to launch and optimize successful Google Ads campaigns
Creating Google Ads bidding strategies
Setting up the campaign budget, bidding strategy, ad rotation, and geo-targeting
How to write an ad and ad extensions
How to conduct keyword research and find group keywords
How to determine a budget based on your keyword research
Working with the Google Ads Editor
How to use Google Trends to understand your search-demand seasonality
Setting up Google Analytics account and goals
How to list your macro and micro conversions
Installing tracking codes for Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How to launch a remarketing ad campaign to convert, upsell, and retain customers
How to perform conversion tracking to get the most out of your advertising budget
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN GOOGLE ADS FROM TOP DIGITAL MARKETING PROFESSIONALS:
We have over 14 years of experience in online marketing. Our Webpromo Agency has both Google Premier Partner status and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
I've personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications and marketing certifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others).
We've launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and campaigns throughout our careers.
Over 430,000 digital marketing specialists worldwide have enrolled in our online courses. Our free online events, blog, and YouTube tutorials help the SkillsBooster community stay in the loop and get all the tips they need to succeed in digital marketing.
OUR PPC TRAINING INCLUDES:
Theory: 2+ hours of lectures with plenty of hands-on examples. Lessons range from 3 to 15 minutes and are easy to follow.
Practice Materials: Checklists, templates, and video tutorials to make the course more interactive and valuable.
Lifetime access to the course and any future updates.
24/7 Support: If you have questions, I will always be willing to answer them.
A free copy of the book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales".
Complete the course and receive an Udemy certificate.
SHOULD YOU BE WORRIED?
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Are you ready to take your PPC advertising skills to the next level? Enroll in our complete training today and start driving results for your business! With expert instruction and hands-on exercises, you'll gain the knowledge and tools needed to succeed in this competitive field. Don't miss out on this opportunity to boost your marketing ROI. Sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master the knowledge of PPC advertising - this Google Ads course will allow you to gain the necessary skills to launch successful campaigns.
- Marketers - this course will allow you to expand your skills and teach you how to work with paid advertising and promote your projects with Google Ads. You will acquire the necessary knowledge to further your career.
- Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurs will be able to use the acquired skills to promote their own projects on the internet. Learn how to create, optimize and analyze advertising campaigns, increase sales, targeted traffic, and leads.
- PPC Specialists - This course will help you systematize your knowledge about paid advertising. You will master the skills of creating, optimizing, and analyzing search advertising campaigns, learn how to optimize the cost per click, conversion, and client.
My name is Anton Voroniuk.
I'm the co-owner of Webpromo Digital Agency, CEO SkillsBooster Digital Marketing Academy, and I am also a Google Academy Agency Trainer. I love digital marketing, and I love to help my students grow their knowledge of digital marketing.
I've worked in this field since 2008, and during this time, Webpromo has helped over 1000 small and midsized businesses with digital strategy and online promotion.
In addition to our SMB clients, our agency also currently works with several reputable brands and organizations such as Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Bayer, Sanofi, Vodafone, The United Nations, and the OSCE.
Webpromo Digital Agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
My hobbies include competing in triathlons and collecting digital marketing certifications.
Here are some of my credentials:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Individual Qualification
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Search Ads360 Certified and others
I hope to see you soon in one of my courses!