Goods and Services Tax Registration
- Basic knowledge of accounts
- Knowledge of using PC with internet
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax law which came into existence throughout India on 01st July, 2017. GST is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that will be levied on every value addition of a product supply chain. It is a tax levied at every point of sale.
GST has effected businesses of all types in India. It has made compulsory for a large number of businesses to register under it. Without registration, a person or a business entity can neither collect tax from his customers nor claim any input Tax Credit of tax paid by his suppliers.
This course is aimed for people who need a guide to complete the registration of their business entity under the GST law. This course will also give you a basic idea about this new law.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to know about Goods and Services Tax in India
- Anyone who is interested in registering under GST in India
- 08:25A brief Introduction to GST
- 05:26Benefits of GST
- 06:55Anomalies of GST
- 08:45Important Points of GST Registration
- 02:38Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
- 15:11Step by step registration process of GST
- 08:00Requirement of photographs as per GST law
- 05:21Process after submission of form
- 02:13Issue of GSTIN
- 03:24Cancellation of GSTIN
GSTtaxpayer is an online entity which helps people in educating them about the newly introduced Goods and Services Tax law in India.
The aim of GSTtaxpayer is to help an entrepreneur to know the legal and regulatory requirements of GST and provide the latest information about it so that they are in pace with the changes incorporated into this newly constituted law.