Goods and Services Tax - Complete Guide of GST
- They Need to have a basic understanding around taxes and the right enthusiasm to learn about taxes
- At the end of my course, students will be able to know GST end to end knowledge
What is GST?
Goods and Services Tax -- GST -- is a comprehensive tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services at a national level. Through a tax credit mechanism, this tax is collected on value-added goods and services at each stage of sale or purchase in the supply chain. The system allows the set-off of GST paid on the procurement of goods and services against the GST which is payable on the supply of goods or services. However, the end consumer bears this tax as he is the last person in the supply chain. Experts say that GST is likely to improve tax collections and boost India's economic development by breaking tax barriers between States and integrating India through a uniform tax rate.
What type of GST is proposed for India?
India is planning to implement a dual GST system. Under dual GST, a Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and a State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) will be levied on the taxable value of a transaction. All goods and services, barring a few exceptions, will be brought into the GST base. There will be no distinction between goods and services.
CA, Accounts, Tax Practitioners, Tax Consultants, Startups, MSME's
Need to have basic understanding of Taxation.
- Finance Professionals
- Startup owners
- Introduction to TaxGenie00:55
- Basics of GST17:29
- Quiz16 questions
- Features of Goods and Services Tax06:12
- Test yourself with what are the features of GST8 questions
- GST Registration process12:43
- Test yourself - GST registration and Threshold limit8 questions
- Goods and Services Tax Returns27:55
- Test yourself - GST Registration8 questions
- Valuation of Supply10:39
- Test yourself - Valuation of Supply6 questions
- Determined Place of Supply14:07
- Test yourself with details of Place of Supply5 questions
- Determining Time of Supply14:33
- Test your self with details of Time of Supply5 questions
- Input Tax Credit07:33
- Test your self with details of Input Tax Credit6 questions
- Payment of Taxes under GST12:11
- Test your self with details of Payment of Taxes under GST7 questions
Tax-Genie is a technology platform to simplify online GST E-filling. We are committed to helping startups and small business owners to upload Invoices & file monthly GST taxes without changing or upgrading their current system or process by simply uploading invoice Spread-sheet to Tax-Genie system.Our mission is to offer affordable, quick and automated professional services to clients. Through technology, we bring numerous tax and legal services under one roof.
We are a technology driven platform trying to organize professional services industry in India. Tax-Genie's vision is to become an end to end service provider in respect of corporate compliance to MSME's