Goods and Service Tax in India : A Brief Introduction.
What you'll learn
- Meaning, Significance and Concept of Goods and Service Tax!
- Various Terminologies related to GST
- Illustrations on Computations of GST under various provisions
- Various facets of Supply under GST
- Charge and Taxable Events Under GST
- Provisions of Composition Levy under GST
- Determination of Place, Time and Value of Supply
- Registration provisions under GST
- Maintenance of Books and Records
- Basic Concepts of Filing of Returns under GST
- A Computer, Laptop or Smartphone with internet connection
- Willingness to learn
- Basic English
The Goods & Service Tax Act came into effect from 1st July, 2017 in India and is one of the largest Tax reforms in India which subsumed many of the indirect taxes into a single tax.The GST Act have been successfully implemented in India since 2017 and a large number of organisations have been registered under the GST regime.
The implementation of GST has brought a good impact on the Indian business environment and is expected to create new employment opportunities. Given , GST is a new law, there is a huge demand of GST professionals in the job market.
Given the high demand of workforce, we have created this course on GST in India keeping in mind the current Industry requirements. This course have been developed by professionals having expert knowledge of GST in India. Unlike traditional teaching method, our courses have been designed in a modern, student friendly manner.
We have simplified the complex laws, provisions and rules with the help of charts, graphs and smart art objects. We have also included examples, quizzes and downloadable resources so as to enable the students to gain a practical insight into GST. Also, we have minimized the boring theory portion so as to make learning more interesting.
The Unique features of this course are:
- Small, concise, brief and to the point lectures.
- Use of graphs, charts, illustrations for easy learning
- Downloadable PDFs, quizzes and other files
- Practical examples
- Simple and easy explanation of complex laws.
So, go forward and enroll in this course and get ready to get hired to your dream job or promoted in your current job.We promise you a good learning experience and a value for your money.
Wishing you all the very best!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get an idea of GST in India
- Students or Graduates looking for job or promotion
- People who want to gain an insight of Indirect taxes in India
- Small Entrepreneurs, Businessman or firms who want to get an idea of GST for their business
- People Working in Accounting, Finance or Taxation industry
- This is an intermediate level Course and is NOT for Professionals or students seeking advanced knowledge
We at the OLECD Academy provide online courses and various resources for career development.
Our motto is to provide the best quality learning resources in order to help students to boost or develop their professional career by learning the latest in skills demanded in the industry.
Our lectures have been planned, developed and designed by professional and experts having diversified knowledge in their respective fields.
We try to simplify the complex concepts with the help of illustrations, examples, graphs , charts and other pictorial presentations. We believe in the value of time and hence, our courses are divided into small lectures which are brief, clear, concise and to the point.
We also thrive to develop and adopt new and latest technologies as well as methodologies so as to improve our quality of service and learning experience. Together with your support, we endeavor to provide the world-class learning experience at the most economical price so as to spread education and knowledge worldwide.
We hope you enjoy our courses and constantly keep learning and growing.
Wishing you a very happy learning experience.