Golf Course Lighting Design using Dialux
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design lighting for golf course using Dialux 4.13 software
- Prepare lighting calculation for Golf Course
- Identify the right luminaire and optic for Golf Course
- Create an amazing presentation for non-technical clients for golf course project
- You should be able to use Dialux 4.13 software
- You should have basic knowledge in sports lighting design
- You should have the basic knowledge in light fittings specially floodlights
- You should be familiar with AutoCAD and Sketchup software at a beginner level
This course is for intermediate level lighting designer.
This short course will discuss how to run a lighting design calculation for golf course project. The software to be used are Dialux 4.13 and Sketchup. It is also necessary that the student knows how to use AutoCAD software, at least basic.
There are step by step guide on how to easily do the lighting calculation. Get the right lux level (both horizontal and vertical) and overall uniformity as per the standard (LG4).
There are also free reference materials for further reading and sample projects for the students to see how the finished project looks.
This is a fun and easy to follow tutorials, so lets just learn and enjoy together.
See you in the on-line classroom!
- Anyone who wants to learn golf course lighting design
- Lighting designers
- MEP Consultants
- Golf Course Specialists
How-to’s (Hands-on Tutorials)
This is the most exciting part! This is where you will learn how to do the lighting design calculations for Golf Course Project. The links in this e-book is full of video tutorials of tips and tricks and amazing techniques. I will guide you step by step with easy instructions and high-quality video copy.
These hands-on tutorials is composed of the following:
1. How to clean the CAD files
2. How to create ground contour
3. How to locate lighting poles
4. How to place calculation grids
5. How to light the teeing ground
6. How to light the fairway/s
7. How to light the putting green
8. How to light the driving range
9. How to light the swing area
10. How to light the short game or practice green areas
11. How to generate calculation report
12. How to export AutoCAD files
13. How to create lighting and pole layout
14. How to create bill of quantity (BOQ) and specifications