Golf Course Lighting Design using Dialux
What you'll learn
- Design lighting for golf course using Dialux 4.13 software
- Prepare lighting calculation for Golf Course
- Identify the right luminaire and optic for Golf Course
- Create an amazing presentation for non-technical clients for golf course project
- You should be able to use Dialux 4.13 software
- You should have basic knowledge in sports lighting design
- You should have the basic knowledge in light fittings specially floodlights
- You should be familiar with AutoCAD and Sketchup software at a beginner level
This course is for the intermediate level lighting designer.
This short course will discuss how to run a lighting design calculation for a golf course project. The software to be used is Dialux 4.13 and Sketchup. It is also necessary that the student knows how to use AutoCAD software, at least basic.
In this online course, you will learn how to model the contour using the Sketchup software, how to select the right luminaire and its beam optics, and how to layout the pole positions along the fairway, teeing ground, and putting green.
You will also learn the basic considerations in designing the golf course project.
You will also learn how to aim the floodlights according to the lighting standards from CIBSE. The Lighting Guide LG-04.
There are step by step guide on how to easily do the lighting calculation. Get the right lux level (both horizontal and vertical) and overall uniformity as per the standard (LG4).
There are also free reference materials for further reading and sample projects for the students to see how the finished project looks.
This is a fun and easy to follow tutorials, so lets just learn and enjoy together.
See you in the on-line classroom!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn golf course lighting design
- Lighting designers
- MEP Consultants
- Golf Course Specialists
Nelca Roco is an Official Dialux Trainer certified by Dial Germany.
She worked as a lighting designer for ten years in one of the well-known lighting brands in Dubai, UAE.
She designed well-known projects in the middle east from retail, facade, road, and sports lighting.
She is an architect by profession. She is also a LEED AP certified professional.
"The architecture will be nothing without light. Art will be nothing without light. Everything will be nothing without light."
"The philosophy of light is boundless. The technicality of light is immeasurable."
Enroll now in my courses to find out what really is light and how to become an effective lighting designer.