Golang: Learn Go Programming Language
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the fundamentals of Go and syntax.
- Learn Go functions, types, conditionals, and loops.
- Understand Object-oriented programming with Go.
- Learn Concurrent programming with channels.
- Learn about connectivity features for networking with APIs and databases.
- Basic understanding of programming
Welcome to this course on learning Go, the programming language from Google.
In this course we will learn all about Go. We'll cover most of the language and learn many of the concepts that underlie this programming language.
Go – also known as Golang – is an open source programming language developed by Google in 2007. Go makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
Go is a programming language with modern features, clean syntax and a robust well-documented common library, making it an ideal programming language to learn. Go can be used for anything, meaning developers who learn Go can use it wherever they want.
Quite a few large companies are starting to make the switch over to Go and there are many that already use it for parts of their backend software. Some companies that use Go are: Facebook, Google, Github, 99designs and many more.
This is a great course to jumpstart your learning journey with Go, whether you want to learn it for personal or professional reasons. This course touches on all of the basics so that you will have good understanding of the Go programming language.
- Anyone interested in learning the Go Programming Language