New Business Essentials for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course you will learn how to plan, start and build a successful business
- You'll learn how to make your business last (i.e. how to make sure that it is sustainable)
- You'll learn practical, easy-to-implement techniques and ideas
- You'll learn how to evaluate your business idea and make sure that it is actually going to work - before you spend lots of money
- You'll learn how to deal with the personal issues that face every new business owner, including: self doubt, self confidence, the feeling of being overwhelmed, overcoming fears and barriers and many more
- You'll learn how to massively improve the chances of your business being successful and learn how put things in place to significantly reduce the risks to your business
- No Previous Business Knowledge or Business Experience Required
- No Specialist Tools or Software is Required
Would you like some expert help, direction and guidance for your new business?
Do you have a great business idea but need help and support turning it into a money-making real business?
Would you like to be guided every step of the way without complicated jargon or business systems that only rocket scientists will understand?
Click on the 'Take This Course' button above to get started.
Here's what this course will do for you:
- You'll learn how to Plan, Start and Grow your new business
- You'll get expert training from someone who's actually 'been there and done it' (check out Jon's Instructor Bio below)
- We'll show you how to see whether your idea really stacks up before you 'throw' lots of money at it
- You'll discover how to start a business that you're passionate about and how to develop your startup ideas into financially viable businesses
- You'll learn how to set up a sustainable business (i.e. one that will last long-term)
- You'll gain unique insights, which will show you how you can develop the success-driven mindset, attitudes and beliefs of world class entrepreneurs
- You'll be given access to easy-to-implement tools and techniques
- You'll learn how to avoid dozens of startup traps and pitfalls that typically put thousands of startups out of business
- You'll learn critical insights and essential business principles that you can use in absolutely any type of business
Plus You Get All Of This:
- Expert Step-by-Step Guidance, Training and Support
- A Simple, Easy-to-Follow Complete Program
- 36 Lectures and over 4.5 Hours of Content
- 115 Page Interactive Workbook
- Personalized Business Certificate
- Strategic Business Insights that Every New Business Owner Must Know
- Exclusive Systems, Tools and Resources to Save You Time and Money
- Lifetime Access and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Take this great course today with absolutely no risk and start enjoying the premium support, training and guidance that you and your business deserve.
Click on the 'Take This Course' button above for risk free instant access and let's have some fun building a great business together.
New Business Essentials for Startups and Entrepreneurs - Overview
Based on the Award-winning Business Startup Program created by Jon Yon, which was used to successfully start over 500 new businesses, this step-by-step complete business program is perfect for pre-starts, startups, new businesses and early-stage businesses. It features a comprehensive video training series, lots of in-depth business support materials, e-books, business tips and tricks, easy-to-implement practical business advice, a personalized business certificate and a highly-comprehensive 115 Page Interactive Workbook.
In fact, the program should give you nearly everything you need to know to start, build and grow a successful business.
As well as access to our active Udemy community (we strongly encourage peer-to-peer student interaction, learning and support), you will also benefit from daily responses from your instructor to your course related questions, problems or challenges. In other words, we are here to support you and your new business!
The program is unique, in that it not only teaches the core practicalities of setting up a business and running a new business but also covers ‘personal elements’ which, in our opinion, have a massive impact on how successful you’re likely to be.
Your attitude is the core reason why you will be successful, not just in business, but in anything you do in life. So, if you can develop an attitude of self-belief, confidence and determination and then combine that with a willingness to learn, take consistent action, ‘be a winner’ and to be outstanding at everything you do, your chances of success in business will increase phenomenally.
Business is an amazing vehicle to help you get everything that you want out of life. So, have fun, enjoy the journey, celebrate all of your business successes and help as many people as you can to achieve their business goals and dreams too!
To your new found Joy, Freedom and Amazing Business Success!
Jon Yon - GoingSuper Founder & CEO
- Anyone Thinking of Starting a Business or Working for Themselves
- Those already running a business but who are looking for better results
- Anyone with a skill or passion who has always wanted to turn it into a business
- Those who want a part-time business to supplement their current lifestyle
- Anyone frustrated by their lack of rewards or recognition
- Anyone who is looking for a change in their career or job
Congratulations on taking your first step towards building a great new business.
There are 3 things to do, if you want to get the most from this program:
- Download your Interactive Program Workbook (available in the Resources Area - Section 5).
- Follow and Complete the Program in the Correct Order (i.e. the order in which it’s presented).
- Order Your Personalized Business Certificate, Once You've Completed the Program (info available in the Resources Area - Section 5)
- Share your Successes!
Successful business people recognize that in order to build a great business, you not only have to understand some simple business principles, but you also have to know what will inspire you, motivate you, and what might hold you back.
Insight of Success teaches you these core principles and shows you what you need know, and put in place, before you start building your amazing new business.
Getting Personal is all about your why. It focuses on why you are starting a business, what you want the business to give you, and why understanding this is going to be so fundamental to your business success.
The Passion Wagon helps you understand why success comes so much easier if you can link your business to your passion.
Why Anyone Can Do It explains and proves why absolutely anyone can be successful in business.
What to Expect reveals the typical things you’ll encounter once you’ve started your business.
The Obstacle Course prepares you for the challenges you’re likely to face in business and gives you the secrets of overcoming any obstacle you encounter.
The Fearless Factor is all about fear – how to overcome it, how to beat it, and how to never let it hold you back.
Sales Into Significance builds on the idea that sales is the lifeblood of business. It explains what sales is, what it’s not, and how changing your understanding and perception of sales will massively boost your profitability.
Teamtastic teaches you about the importance of building a great team for your business and how you can work together to achieve bigger, better and faster results.
Teach Someone to Fish is all about handing over responsibility to others. The principles will show you that by helping others achieve success, you can build a business which is more valuable, less risky, and may potentially be able to bring you an income whether you’re working or not.
There’s a really simple pattern of success that’s been around for years. Learning how to use it for your business will increase your chances of success exponentially and will save you time, money, and will help you avoid lots of problems.
Foundations For Success teaches you the critical steps that you must go through to setup a successful business. Skipping any one of these steps can limit the success, profitability and longevity of your business, so why not have some fun, learning how to get things right from day one!
What’s My Roadmap explains why having a ‘roadmap’ or ‘plan’ for your business is critical. It outlines the wide range of benefits that a plan can bring and the problems that one typically faces when trying to run a business without a plan.
What Do I Want To Do is where you consider, define, and describe what type of business you want to build.
Will People Want It and Buy It shows you how to ensure your product or service is really wanted and helps you to determine whether it will actually sell in your marketplace.
What Do My Competitors Do shows you how to learn from the best and worst practices of your competition in order to put your business on the fast track to success.
Who Will I Sell It To helps you clarify who are your best and most profitable target customers.
What Do I Need To Get Started covers many of the basic things you will need consider and put in place before you get started in business.
When Will I Make My Money shows you the simple tools you can use to see if your business stacks-up financially?
How Will I Promote It looks at all the things you can do to raise awareness and effectively market your business.
What Are the Risks summarizes why understanding potential risks is so important and explains what you need to put in place to minimize and avoid them.
How Do I Know If It’s Working teaches you about the importance of monitoring within your business and how to use your findings to massively improve your results and performance.
In business, preparation is key, but knowing what steps to take, when to take them, and actually taking action is, in our opinion, even more important.
Building for Success is all about taking action and the simple steps that are needed to get started in business.
Startup Checklist will act as a reminder of the essential things you need to have in place before you start your business.
First Impressions gives you lots of tips, tricks, and great ideas and shows you how you can create first impressions that build stronger business relationships, increase sales, and add significant value to your brand and business.
Proud To Be In Business shows you the most effective ways to share your business with others.
Making My First Sale helps get you ready for your first successful transaction with a customer or client.
Follow-ups shows you some of the quickest, most powerful, and most overlooked ways of getting more business.
Networking & Referrals tells you the secrets of building valuable, long-term relationships and explains how business success is often linked to the size and quality of your network. It also covers how to use referrals effectively, so that you never run out of customers.
Taking Action is all about, you guessed it, taking action. Unfortunately just thinking about doing things won’t get you any results, that’s why we’ve put together some essential techniques to help you take action every day.
Celebrating My Success explains how celebrating regularly will empower, energize, and inspire you, your team, and your business as a whole.
Sustainability tells you what you need to know if you want your business to last long-term. Our techniques are simple, easy to implement, and highly effective. We really do hope you put these in place, after all, there’s no point building a business only to find that it’s not around in a few months’ time.
Congratulations on successfully completing the program. Even though finishing this program may signal the completion of one stage of your business journey, be assured that there will be lots of other exciting steps ahead.
Some of them will prove to be easy and others may prove to be challenging but remember, with a good plan, drive, focus, determination and confidence, you can overcome any challenge that you face, and also achieve any goal that you set for yourself.
Even though, in this program, we’ve given you some great, easy-to-implement, business startup training, it’s important to recognize that if you want your business to grow, you must continue to develop your business skills and knowledge. In other words, commit to keep learning and growing personally and professionally.
We’ve told you about the power and importance of celebration and sharing your successes, so don’t forget to share your successes with us and with everyone else that you meet.
Also, don’t forget to request your Free Personalized Certificate of Achievement from the Resources section (lecture #36)
In summary, keep up the great work, never let anything (or anyone) hold you back from the success that you deserve and we really look forward to hearing about your business successes and achievements.
Jon Yon – GoingSuper CEO and Founder