Going to a French restaurant
In this course, I will give you all the information you need to enjoy a night in a French restaurant.
Together and through short videos we will learn basics sentences and tips.
Getting a recommendation, understanding a direction, booking a table, ordering food and much more.
For each section, you will find a quiz and a vocabulary sheet.
Build your confidence, your pronounciation and you understanding, learn at your own pace.
- People traveling to France
- People wanting to learn French
- People wanting to know more about French restaurant culture
- Get a recommendation
- Find your way
- The different type of restaurant
- Opening time and price
- Quiz: recommendation and information about a restaurant in France.
- Book a table
- Cancel your booking
- Let the restaurant know that you will be late
- Quiz: Book a table, cancel your booking, reschedule.
- Order a drink
- Order food
- Ask for water, coffee or a recommendation
- Talk about special requirement
- Quiz: Order, ask for information and talk about any special requirement.
- Ask the bill
- Pay the bill
- Give a feedback
- Quiz 4: Ask for the bill, pay, tip and give a feedback
- Ressources to learn French on my website
Hi I am Florent, I am French and I am 29 years old.
I have a degree in Environmental biology and in cooking.
In the past, I worked as a chef in France and in New Zealand.
Nowadays I am French teacher, but I still love to cook and to talk about gastronomy.
I have lived in English speaking countries for more than 2 years.
I have been traveling the world for 2 years. From Asia to the Balkans and from Europe to South America.