God and Science
- GRASP SIMPLE ARGUMENTS AND CONCLUSIONS
- THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFICIENT EXPOSURE IN THIS AREA. IT IS A BEGINNER'S COURSE
- AT LEAST A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA IS NECESSARY
Christianity and science have had a long and fruitful association for years. From it's inception, modern science as understood today, was incubated and hatched in the monasteries of late middle ages and in the reformed countries of western europe after the reformation. The founding fathers of the 'Scientific Revolution' were themselves Christians and were deeply committed to their faith and had a clear approach to science based on Christian teaching and philosophy derived from the Holy Bible.
Recently, there has been an attack on the Church from Atheists who claim that God and Science are at odds and cannot co-exist. Such atheists have been debated by multiple Christian scientists and philosophers who have repeatedly shown the superiority of Christianity in dealing with science as opposed to Atheism.
In this course, the evidence for God and the testimony of scientists down through the centuries show how the atheists are wrong and why. I have also added a section on answering atheist objections, to arm you and help you to defend the 'faith once for all handed down to us'.
May God bless you, strengthen you and use you for his glory.
- INTERESTED LEARNERS FROM ALL AGE GROUPS
- DOUBTERS AND BELIEVERS
- RELIGIOUS AND SECULAR
- SCIENTISTS AND THEOLOGIANS
- PARENTS OF TEENS
- PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS
- TESTS FOR TRUTH20:30
- Science needs God - Assumptions of science12:55
- COSMOLOGY AND PHYSICS03:47
- INFORMATION IN THE UNIVERSE01:22
- FINE TUNING OF THE UNIVERSE01:38
- COMPLEX DESIGN01:16
- ORDER AND REGULARITIES IN THE UNIVERSE01:27
- CONSCIOUSNESS AND CREATOR02:10
- COMBINING THE EVIDENCES00:54
- DOES THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE CORROBORATE WITH BIBLE ?04:37
- Watch Youtube Video - Journey Towards Creation1 question
- Objection 1: It all just happened, no need for God to explain it!06:24
- Objection 2.1: Who created God? (Part 1)03:31
- Objection 2.2: Who created God? (Part 2)03:41
- Objection 3: Response to 'God Delusion' by Dawkins03:57
- Hume's Sophistry1 question
- Sir isaac Newton and Sir Robert Boyle - Witness for God04:31
- Copernicus and Faraday - Witness for God03:27
- Reading assignment1 question
- What is papyrology?1 question
- Biblical Documents10:00
DR. SAMUEL INBARAJA SUNDAR
MBBS, PGD Hospital Management, Diploma in Clinical Diagnostic Radiology, Certificate in Christian Apologetics.
Dr. Sam is primarily a Doctor, specializing in Diagnostic Radiology. He did his undergraduate in medicine from one of the top medical schools in India, JIPMER, Pondicherry. He went on to do his residency in radiology from Dnipropetrovk, Ukraine. He is currently working as a radiologist in his home town, pondicherry, India. He recently completed his 'Certificate in Christian Apologetics' from BIOLA University, USA.
He works as a senior resident in a state medical college in India in the Department of Radiology and Imaging. He is involved in Ultrasound and CT scan reporting and interpretation.
He is into fitness and can be seen in the gym any evening working out a new fitness plan. He is into writing books and his area of interest includes Christian spirituality/theology, Christian apologetics, comparative religion, Diagnostic Radiology, travel and cooking. He has completed "The Writing Essentials" course from Christian writer's guild, in order to prepare himself to the realities of writing and publishing books.
He is an evangelist and bible teacher, who shares the good news of Jesus with people who he comes across at work and travel. He preaches in churches, whenever God opens the door. He is currently involved in internet evangelism through Facebook and YouTube has taken the Gospel to around 100000 people online to remote areas like Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Thailand, Burma, Egypt, India and Pakistan.
His hobbies includes photography, cooking, watching TV and listening to music. He is guitarist who completed grade three in classical guitar from Trinity College London. He uses his guitar for personal and corporate worship. He likes melodic metal, soft and hard rock and western classical music. He travels extensively and has visited the Ukraine, Nepal and Maldives apart from regularly touring different parts of his homeland India.
His native language is Tamil. He is proficient in English. He knows Hindi, Russian with a little bit of French and Spanish.
He is a Trinitarian, and identifies himself as a disciple of Lord Jesus Christ, who is born-again Christian with no particular denominational affiliation.