Success: How to Set and Achieve Goals
What you'll learn
- Create and define goals for success
- Structure goals to leverage success
- Create a Goal Breakdown Structure
- Map out a yearly-monthly-weekly-daily goal plan
- Start doing the work for goal success
- Discover inspiration in life and in goals
- Positive mindset to get things done
- Good attitude about defining goals
- Willingness to complete the course and achieve goals
Goals! Everyone talks about creating goals, but often these goals are impromptu New Years’ resolutions, empty promises, or simply good intentions without any thought or planning.
No more! In this hands-on and precise course, you’ll walk through the process of defining exactly what you want and then you’ll discover and document the exact work it will take to create the goal. This seminar clearly defines how to make goals an actuality in your life.
Take charge of your goals, take charge of your life, and get involved with this exciting course on achieving your goals. In this course you will:
- Complete your very first goal
- Identify your heart’s desires
- Manage successes and failures
- Utilize the Japanese approach of Kaizen
- Create and manage SMART goals
- Build a Goal Breakdown Structure
- Schedule the work to complete the goals
- Maintain excitement and motivation for your goals
- And much, much more…
Joseph Phillips has taught goal setting for people in the United States, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Thousands of people have completed his course on goal setting and made their lives better. You can too. This course includes:
- Lifetime access to take the course over and over
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- A course handbook for notes
- Exercise files and templates for goal management
- Interaction with the Instructor, Joseph Phillips
If you’re ready to quit procrastinating and ignoring your
goals, if you want to take immediate actions to improve your life, and if you’re
willing to do the hard work success requires, let’s get started right now in
Who this course is for:
- People who are serious about defining their goals
- People who will do the work to actually finish their goals
- People who want to discover motivation, inspiration, and success
- Don't class this class: people who don't finish what they start, make empty promises, and excuse-lovers.
Keep Moving Forward!
Joseph Phillips is the best-selling author and project management instructor.
He has more than 25 years of experience as a project management consultant, educator, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has consulted as a project manager for a range of businesses, including startups, hospitals, architectural firms, and manufacturers.
Joseph is passionate about helping people learn and master project management. He has led both in-person and web-based seminars on project management, PMP certification, IT project management, program management, writing, business analysis, technical writing, and related topics.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
CompTIA Project+ Professional
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+
Certified ITIL Foundations Professional
Professional Scrum Master I
PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, McGraw-Hill
CAPM/PMP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMI-ACP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMP Project Management Lab Book, McGraw-Hill
The Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish, McGraw-Hill
Project Management for Small Business, American Management Association
Software Project Management for Dummies, For Dummies Publisher
The Lifelong Project, Amazon CreateSpace
Vampire Management: Why Your Job Sucks, Amazon CreateSpace