Goals setting in the workplace
What you'll learn
- Define clear goals and in line with the strategic vision of the organization
- List the tasks to be done to accomplish each goal and focus only on the essentials
- Define goals according to the SMART or OKR methodology
- Set ambitious goals and keep your employees motivated to achieve them
- Communicate your goals clearly and effectively
- Coach your employees so that they give the best of themselves
- Give feedback effectively to get your message across without creating conflict
- And much more
- Be open-minded and ready to take action.
Comprehensive program on defining and achieving professional goals
This training contains everything you need to know to set goals in the workplace, establish a strategy to achieve them and boost motivation and commitment.
This content will be updated regularly to add my latest findings in the field of defining and achieving goals.
Here are some testimonials from my course participants:
" Jamal Lazaar is very competent in his training, he provides clear working methods to be successful. I recommend this course for those who question themselves. Excellent course! ". Landry
" You can't help but be motivated and have confidence in yourself after this course. Thank you Jamal ". L. Naraine
" Simple, concise and concrete. Thanks ! " Dave
Why join this training on goals setting?
Would you like to learn how to set goals in the workplace?
If you are a manager, would you like to learn how to improve the performance of your team?
Or would you like to define a clear plan for achieving your professional goals?
This training is for you.
Successful organizations are those that have clear objectives which are in line with their strategic vision.
Except that most employees do not know why they do what they do, or do not have visibility on the strategic vision of their organization.
And some employees are simply unclear about what is expected of them, which impacts their motivation and productivity.
Goals setting is something essential in an organization.
There are certain elements that the goals must respect so that they are as clear and specific as possible.
There are also some strategies for moving from theoretical goals to an effective action plan that gets you the results you want. And it is these decisions and actions that you take on a daily basis that largely determine the future of your career and professional development.
In this training, I share with you techniques to overcome all these challenges. Because there are techniques that exist and that you can put in place.
You don't have to guess, in this training I share with you techniques to...
Define clear goals and in line with the strategic vision of the organization
List the tasks to be done to accomplish each goal and focus only on the essentials
Define goals according to the SMART or OKR methodology
Set ambitious goals and keep your employees motivated to achieve them
Communicate your goals clearly and effectively
Coach your employees so that they give the best of themselves
Give feedback effectively to get your message across without creating conflict
And much more
Now, if you're ready to take your professional career to the next level, click "Buy Now" and join me inside the training.
Who this course is for:
- This training is aimed at managers or employees who want to learn how to define objectives in the business environment.
- People who want to learn how to set goals that boost performance and motivation.
- People who want to develop their leadership and professional career.
- Whether you are a manager, an employee or an entrepreneur, you will find techniques to help you in this training.
Jamal is a professional trainer and international speaker.
After 10 years of experience in the world of project management, he became a certified trainer in NLP and hypnosis. His trainings have been followed by employees in companies such as Volkswagen, Nasdaq and Apple.
His background as an engineer and his skills as a coach make his approach and his training unique.
Jamal est un formateur professionnel et conférencier international.
Après une expérience de 10 ans dans le monde de la gestion de projet, il est devenu formateur certifié en PNL et en hypnose. Ses formations ont été suivies par des employés dans des entreprises comme Volkswagen, Nasdaq ou encore Apple.
Son passé d’ingénieur et ses compétences de coach rendent son approche et ses formations uniques.