How to Use SMART Goals: Achieve More in Less Time
- Be prepared to write. Pen and paper or digital.
*** Download the Free SMART Goals Workbook provided in external resources. ***
***All lectures are downloadable***
*** Course now with closed captions/subtitles in English (Thanks Udemy!) ***
This course will teach you how to achieve more in less time. By learning how to use SMART Goals you will gain a concise, structured method to help keep you motivated and on track. In the course, I will take you through how to ensure that your goals are;
- Time Bound
In addition, throughout the course I provide a practical way for you to relate the SMART technique to your current goals as well as demonstrate my personal system for keeping on top of my goals. I also cover some of the most common errors people make when establishing their goals and I provide a bonus lecture on time management. Last, at the end of the course I give you the opportunity to answer a question to win a free course on the science behind productivity.
Topics in the course include, but are not limited to;
- The difference between a vision, goal or resolution.
- When setting specific goals can be a bad thing.
- Why I use Actionable instead of Achievable.
- The importance of Action/Feedback loops.
- How to juggle multiple goals at the same time.
This is now my 6th course on Udemy, so when you enroll you also get access to my announcements that include free tips, hacks and techniques on productivity, innovation, motivation and problem-solving. As a dedicated instructor with a PhD in educational psychology, I will share the latest research with you to keep you a step ahead and motivated to achieve more.
My course is designed for leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators and anyone that wants to achieve more in less time. If this sounds like you, enroll right now. Life is short, and I guarantee that even if you are familiar with the SMART method, you will learn something new in this course. If not, send me a message and I will make it right.
- This course is designed for leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators and anyone looking to achieve more.
- This course is not for those seeking a free form or unstructured goal setting approach.
- Time Bound
- Seven Common Errors People Make When Setting Goals
- Course References/Resources
- Free Course: Tell Me My Mistake
- Course Wrap Up
- Bonus Lecture: Using the Eisenhower Matrix to Manage Your Time
Richard Feenstra is an educational psychologist with a focus on the art and science of decision-making. His basic philosophy is that better decisions can lead to better lives and stronger communities.
Richard holds an M.S. in workforce development and a Ph.D. in educational psychology. His professional background is in public service, including the military, law enforcement, and fire safety.