Goal Setting Mastery: Dream, Build, Achieve, Succeed, Win!
What you'll learn
- Set goals that are achievable and meaningful
- Map out a clear path to success
- Construct a simple, powerful goal-getting framework to help you stay on track
- Harness the power of other people to accomplish your goals
- Defeat procrastination and make progress daily
- Develop habits that make achievement almost automatic
- Build momentum and stay motivated to the end
- Establish simple systems that work
- Actually achieve the goals that you set
- An open mind and a desire to learn powerful goal-achievement techniques
- A readiness to set your goal and commit to accomplishing it
Everyone has hopes and dreams. But so few people actually achieve them.
What makes the difference between those who do and don't? Two things:
- Setting clear, achievable goals the right way
- Building a powerful support framework that keeps you focused and motivated
If you don't do either of these effectively, you are wasting your time and energy.
This course will take you from dreamer to goal achiever. It will put you in a position of power over your goal from day one. It will help you build a robust support framework around that goal that will help you stay focused, motivated and moving forward every day.
This course WILL NOT help you find the meaning of life, discover inner purpose, or waste your time with endless ineffective cheerleading. This course is about equipping you with what you need to get the job done. Be ready to do some work.
Each video is short, focused, and full of very specific, practical and effective tools you can put to work immediately. Each lesson ends with a workbook exercise to apply those tools to your own specific goal.
In this course you will:
- Master the 3 essentials and 5 components to goal setting.
- Map out your own personal path to achieve your goal.
- Defeat procrastination and employ three potentent prioritization techniques
- Tap into both sides of your brain to magnify your success.
- Harness the power of habit to make daily successes automatic.
- Leverage the power of other people to keep you on track.
- Customize your personal journey with the Goal-Getting Workbook
Here's what recent students had to say about the course:
"Ken's explanation is concise and easy to remember...A great course to help me accomplish some big goals." - Kevin, Pennsylvania
"Engaging video vignettes with metaphors to further connect the power of the content. And the participant workbook is a great takeaway to bring the concepts to life. Fantastic!!" - Kim, Nevada
If you want to look back at yourself three to six months from now and see that you actually accomplished the goals that you set for yourself, don't waste any more time. Take this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a desire to accomplish something meaningful.
- People who have trouble sticking with the the goals they have set
Ken Downer is a 26 year veteran of the United States Army, recently retiring as a Colonel of Infantry. He has led Soldiers and civilians in groups ranging from three to three hundred at every level and in a wide variety of environments. Whether it’s leading paratroopers in the jungle, college students in the class room, a multi-national team on a desert outpost, or a staff of experts in a cubicle farm, he’s got the T-shirt.
Ken’s mission now is to take what he has learned and share it with others who can benefit from those experiences and make the learning curve a little less steep.
He believes that the potential for strong, positive leadership lies within us all.