Goal Setting, Planning and Execution
- You don't need any special equipment for this course, just a computer to view the videos, a printer to print the resources and a pen/pencil and highlighters to complete the activities.
- No prior knowledge of Goal Setting strategies is required.
Everyone has a goal!
We all have some desired outcome for our future. However for some, these goals never become reality.
Are you one of those people, who has big goals in their head, but never really execute them? There are a variety of reasons for why this may be, and you could certainly benefit from diving deeper into the Goal Setting, Planning and Execution process.
In this short course, we are going to transform the way that you look at your goals and how you manage your time. Achievement begins with a strong foundation with well written goals that are specific and compelling enough to inspire action.
We Will Be Taking You Through:
Visualizing Your Future
Identifying Goal Categories
Writing SMART Goal Statements
Developing Your Action Plan
Building Your Schedule
Time Management Strategies
There are a couple interactive activities that we will be doing together! Be sure to utilize the downloadable PDF resources provided and give your best effort to each activity. Continuous improvement requires your effort and attention!
By the end of this course, you will have strong and compelling goal statements written down, an action plan to achieve them and a well-crafted schedule for productivity.
So if you're ready to step up your Goal Setting, Planning & Execution skills, let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who are formally setting goals for the first time.
- Individuals looking to build strong goal setting skills that actually promote achievement.
- Young professionals looking to improve their goal setting and achievement strategies.
- Young professionals looking to become more efficient with their time and maximize their productivity when it comes to their goals.
- Those looking to learn planning and time management practices.
Diondra (Purpose Mentor, Communications Specialist Owner at Driven By… Co)
I am a Purpose Mentor, Workshop Facilitator, and Instructor, tirelessly deconstructing motivation to get to the core of what drives people in order to understand fulfillment. For me, continuous improvement is a way of life, whether in the workplace, in society or at home. Self-improvement begins with understanding your purpose, your desired future state and constantly learning from mistakes and making changes. It is my purpose to help others to grow and to develop on their individual paths to fulfillment.