Goal Setting - Learn the importance of goal and goal setting
- No requirements as such, as long as you can read or understand English, you should be good!
*** Brand New Course Launched in July 2019 ***
*** More than 65,000 students. Students from over 178 countries. 5 star ratings and you can see what other students have to say in the review section. Stop Thinking! Take the course Now! ***
Ace Goal Setting with the most thorough course available!
Would you like to learn the art of goal setting and get your life in order?
Is it accurate to say that you are sick of squandering your time and cash on irregular youtube videos on goal setting courses that are either excessively basic, or excessively troublesome, making it impossible, making it impossible to take after?
On the other hand do you battle to profoundly comprehend and utilize goal setting in your life?
In the event that your answer is a major YES... At that point this is precisely the course you are searching for!
Why is Goal Setting course important?
Goal setting is everywhere in our world. We set goals for our careers, our health, and our lives in general. Modern society is always encouraging us to think about the next milestone. However, what we don't think about enough is the science and strategy of how to accomplish your goals.
Invariably, there’s a lot of chatter about resolutions around the start of the year. Every January we seem to have a collective realization about eating better, saving money, and getting in shape.
Often times, we make goals that we think should be our goals. And piece of advice I give to anyone who talks to me about goal setting is “Make goals that reflect what you actually want, not what you think you should want.”
Some people also do achieve their goals and some people try to achieve them. The problem is the “issues” we face during the course.
Experts say that Goal setting is an act of selecting your target or objective you wish to achieve. Everyone talks about goal setting, should be simple! In fact all around us you will see that we are all gearing up for a new/next milestone. May it be your career, organization, personal life - buying a house, getting married, etc.. There are milestones set. Everyone talks about setting them up, but no one talks about the science behind setting and following good goals.
So what is this Goal Setting course about?
I will walk with you on what is goal setting, the importance of it, why we fail and by the end of the course, we will have a way to create a SMART goal.
The other beauty about this course is, it is recorded in 4K audio/video. The lectures are kept to a crisp sized duration, mostly under 5 mins. So, should have a good watching experience, provided your internet supports the quality.
Accompanied me on a trip with the objective of genuinely setting up your goals and stick to it. What's more, I clarify everything in transit with awesome detail!
Moreover, there are many students who share their experiences in the questions section, do check them out!
Here is precisely what we cover in this course, Goal Setting - Learn the importance of goal and goal setting:
We will start with knowing the importance of goal settings
Then we will move on to see the biggest driving factors on goal settings, Focus and Direction
We will be talking about, why we miss our goals? and how to set motivating goals for yourself.
We will also learn about setting SMART goals, i.e. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound goals.
We will also learn how to create and pick the right goals for ourselves.
We will also talk about the importance of goal setting, as a team, in a workplace.
We will learn to make goals a part of your daily routine.
Most importantly, we will talk about adjusting or recalibrating your goals.
What are the prerequisites?
Just a compute or portable device, to watch the videos.
A pen and a paper.
You should be able to read or understand English, as the course is in English.
That is all for the description, I will see you in the lectures.
- Passionate ones - Anyone can preach and teach someone who has lots of passion to learn. I do love such students too
- Dreamers - People who think big, have great ideas but they lose sight on staying focus.
- Frustrated - Okay, that sounds harsh but it is true, all of us have that frustration of not taking the risk and missing the boat to success.
- Restricted Ones - If you are someone who knows they have the capability to do it, but are restricted in some way or form.
- Visionaries - I like to categories this set of students who already know what they want and they just need the right direction and motivation! These are the leaders for tomorrow. If you are reading this, you are already on that path :)
- Sincere - Yes, that is something you need to build if you want to move forward step-by-step
- Welcome and Expectations
- About the Instructor
- Importance of Goal Setting & where it can lead you?
- Focus & Direction - See the Goal not the Problem
- Why we miss our goals? - Like really!
- Set goals, that motivates you, scares you & excites you!
- Set goals, that motivates you, but how?
- Set SMART Goals!
- Case Study - S.M.A.R.T goal to Disney Land
- Set Goals in writing and make it a habit!
- Let's create our goals
- Picking the right goals
- Making your goals a part of your daily activity
- Does competition helps?
- Are you ready? Like really ready?
- The End - Or the new beginning!
I'm a web designer and developer with a great passion for building beautiful new things from scratch. I've been building websites since 2007 and also have a degree in Engineering and specialized in Computer Science. I have created websites and applications for various states in the USA.
It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing my knowledge. And that passion brought me to Udemy, where my students really appreciate that I take the time to explain important concepts in a way that everyone can easily understand.
Do you want to learn how to build awesome websites?
Want to know how to make your websites look beautiful and professional?
Then enrol in my courses today and join the other happy students. If I had to describe each of my courses in one sentence, I would say “I wish I had this course, when I started learning technology".
So if you don't want to go through all the books and thousands of online articles and tutorials like I did, then enroll in my course today! I will be very happy to share my knowledge with you, and help you with everything I can along the way.