Goal Setting for Success
What you'll learn
- How to set at least 100 open goals
- How to sort goals to find the most important ones to focus on right now
- How to apply a goal setting framework
- How to plan a goal for success
- How to implement and track a goals progress from conception to success
- Your desire to learn and experience are really the only prerequisites to do this course.
This course is on Goal Setting.
I have come to realize that in life if you don't set your own goals, someone else will set them for you; and then who is directing your life? Well not you unfortunately!
This course will help you take more control over your life and thus your destiny, by showing you my process of setting and achieving goals.
It is my step by step process that can help you to discover what you want and set goals to achieve a more balanced and fuller life.
The course starts by helping you set 100 goals. These goals emerge for several important life categories you feel are important for your life.
From these 100 goals we filter out the most important ones you want to work on right now. This is usually your top 3.
We then place parameters around those few important goals which make them more achievable.
We go on to activate these important goals and monitor their progress so that we can tweak the paraments to ensure we actually achieve them and not give up.
All of these steps will be covered in greater detail in the course.
At the end of this course you should emerge with a whole lot more goals than you started with. This course will help you take your goals through a process of refinement and development. You initially take your dreams, desires and wishes and work them into a meaningful action orientated goals that you can actually bring into reality.
Who this course is for:
- This course is open to anyone with a keen interest in succeeding with goal setting. Yet for those who have the time to do the assignments it will be the most beneficial. Once assignment could take anything from a few hours or a few days to complete - but it is extremely valuable.
David Barton has a Ph.D. in Psychology from Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand.
He currently lives in Dunedin with his wife and 3 daughters.
He is an active learner and has developed many different skills over his life time. He loves discovering new ways of unlocking human potential. He was amazed when he learnt how to remember Pi to 500 decimal places. He loves to share his knowledge if it can benefit others.
David loves playing guitar, singing, keeping fit and healthy. He is an active member in his church and believes that to be healthy you need to be spiritually healthy.
David is the author of the book, “Achieving Your Best Self” in which he describes a process of setting and achieving personal goals to achieve personal fulfilment in life.