- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore how to address and resolve complex goal saboteurs.
- Discover the existing hidden value in people and groups and recognize how to bring that talent and value forward to incite enthusiasm and motivate individuals/teams towards greatness.
- Explore how to develop specialized action plans that facilitate desired goal outcomes.
- Recognize formative and summative evaluation and how they facilitate goal accomplishment within the workplace.
- Recognize potential organizational effectiveness improvements.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
Success in today’s workplace isn’t just a matter of having smart people or better technology; it’s a matter of having a team of passionate, highly motivated, and mentally prepared people in every position. To be competitive, corporate professionals must produce results despite the constant changes of a global marketplace, or dramatic shifts in the way work is done. This course begins by addressing barriers to creating and executing meaningful goals. This course next utilizes a template format to create goals that support a workplace that is proactive rather than reactive, where continuous goal creation and review leave little room for crisis, stress, or frustration.
As corporate professionals learn how to bring balance and direction to their goals, they can develop and leverage a professional vision that not only improves their performance at work, but also adds to their quality of life.
This course is appropriate for corporate professionals across the organization (e.g., Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, etc.).
Specific areas addressed include:
• Helping individuals prepare for success by addressing barriers that can hinder desired outcomes
• Facilitating the discovery of individuals’ workplace knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
• Teaching how to use workplace talents to achieve desired goal outcomes
If you would like Continuing Education Credit (e.g. CPE, CE, CPD, etc.) for this course, it is available if you take this course on the Illumeo dot com platform under course title: Primer on International Tax (Outbound) for Corporate Finance Professionals. Illumeo is certified to provide CPE in over two dozen different professional certifications covering finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, HR, and more. However, in order to receive CPE credit the courses must be taken on an ‘approved-by-the-governing-body’ CPE platform, and for over two dozen corporate professional certifications, that is the Illumeo platform. Go to Illumeo dot com to learn more.
- Anyone interested in Finance.
- Anyone interested in Management or related fields.