Goal Setting 101: How to Set and Achieve Goals 2020
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What goals are and why set them
- The benefits and potential pitfalls of having goals
- How to develop your life's purpose and vision and be clear on what you want for your life
- How to set key long term big hairy audacious goals based on your life's purpose and vision
- How to make sure you achieve your goals!
- You just need to be interested in taking your life to the next level!
- You need to be prepared to work on the course assignments
The world is changing fast all around us and especially now with Covid 19 in the world we are in a time of rapid change. Goal setting is such a vital skill to develop in 2020. We need the confidence and skills to take charge of our lives now more than ever. Many people set goals and perhaps you also set goals for yourself. The question is how effective are those goals? How compelling and inspiring are your goals? What is your success rate on goal achievement? According to U.S. News & World Report, the failure rate for New Year's resolutions is said to be about 80 percent, and most give up on their new year goals by mid-February. The good news is that effective goal setting is a learned skill that we can all acquire and improve upon. None of us can afford to take goal setting for granted. This course will show you how to set compelling and life transforming goals that will bring out the very best in you and take your life in a new and exciting direction of your own choosing. You have the power to make your life whatever you want it to be through effective goal setting. This course is action orientated and by the end of the course you will have set up to three key long term goals to propel your own life forward in new and exciting directions. Don't wait until new year to set effective goals. You can set goals any time of year - this is especially true in 2020 as everything has changed so rapidly around us we all need to rethink our goals. Don't assume that you know everything about goal setting already. Even experienced goal setters can benefit by renewing and constantly refining their goal setting skills.
- The course is for anyone who wants to set goals and be clear about where they are headed in life
- Anyone who has goals and wants to review them or further clarify and refine their goals
- Anyone who wants to refresh what they already 'know' about the fundamentals of goal setting
- Anyone who wants to master the skill of goal setting
This lecture introduces the course. Please see attached a soft copy of my book - 'Experiments in Personal Change' as additional reading material for the course.
This lecture provides a definition of what a goal is and why we all need to set goals.
Congratulations and well done on completing this course! Many students sign up for this course but unfortunately many never complete it. Completing the course puts you ahead of the posse and demonstrates your commitment to achieving your goals. This lecture congratulates you for completing the whole course and getting clear on your life's purpose, vision and goals.