Growth Marketing Secrets: 100 Ways To Go Viral Online Today
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Grow your online presence as your content becomes seen by a larger audience than you started with.
- Develop your creative and technical skills to create a website from scratch, start your own business or launch a new career.
- Identify and connect with social influencers and persuade them to share your content and expertise.
- Compose industry standard marketing communications (i.e. press releases, newsletters) that receive positive engagement.
- Learn the industry secrets I acquired over 10 years working with Fortune 500 companies within digital marketing.
- Pen and paper
- An email address as many of the websites mentioned in this course will need one to sign up
- Ambition. In order to go viral it's important to think big.
This course will take you through 100 websites, widgets and apps that allow you to create an unlimited amount of viral content on almost any subject. No start-up budget required.
Created for ambitious, time-poor professionals and graduates who want to quickly learn the fundamentals of digital marketing in jargon-free language that gets their content and ideas seen by the widest possible audience, starting today. If this is you then you are in the right place.
I have worked at Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies as a Marketing Consultant since 2007 and am ready to let you in on all of the tips, tricks and hacks I've learned along the way. I do my best to make sure you are getting the very best content and free of 'fillers' designed to keep you hanging around needlessly. After all, you've got viral content to make!
The full 30 day no-questions-asked Udemy instant guarantee is your assurance of the quality and potential of this course. Don't just take my word for it. Take the first step to going viral today.
- Event promoters
- Those working in Social Media
Think about the last article, video, or picture you shared with your social network, or that you emailed to your friends and family. There's a reason why you chose to do that and learning the psychology behind this will help you to understand why the tips shared in this course will work for you when correctly executed.
Using video showreels to market yourself as a creative professional is extremely helpful if you want to get new clients and more work. Gone are the days of shelling out your life savings to buy an editing suite. This section shows you how to edit videos for free.