Growth Marketing Secrets: 100 Ways To Go Viral Online Today
What you'll learn
- Grow your online presence as your content becomes seen by a larger audience than you started with.
- Develop your creative and technical skills to create a website from scratch, start your own business or launch a new career.
- Identify and connect with social influencers and persuade them to share your content and expertise.
- Compose industry standard marketing communications (i.e. press releases, newsletters) that receive positive engagement.
- Learn the industry secrets I acquired over 10 years working with Fortune 500 companies within digital marketing.
- Pen and paper
- An email address as many of the websites mentioned in this course will need one to sign up
- Ambition. In order to go viral it's important to think big.
This course will take you through 100 websites, widgets and apps that allow you to create an unlimited amount of viral content on almost any subject. No start-up budget required.
Created for ambitious, time-poor professionals and graduates who want to quickly learn the fundamentals of digital marketing in jargon-free language that gets their content and ideas seen by the widest possible audience, starting today. If this is you then you are in the right place.
I have worked at Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies as a Marketing Consultant since 2007 and am ready to let you in on all of the tips, tricks and hacks I've learned along the way. I do my best to make sure you are getting the very best content and free of 'fillers' designed to keep you hanging around needlessly. After all, you've got viral content to make!
The full 30 day no-questions-asked Udemy instant guarantee is your assurance of the quality and potential of this course. Don't just take my word for it. Take the first step to going viral today.
Who this course is for:
- Event promoters
- Those working in Social Media
Hi, I'm Richard, Senior Content Producer for the UK Prime Minister's office at 10 Downing Street and your course instructor for today.
Since 2007, I have worked as a digital marketing consultant to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies including MySpace, Mars Chocolates, and HSBC. I also taught the fundamentals of branding to start-ups and universities in four countries and became a father to an adorable, cheeky chap.
I am regularly called to speak at events because I teach with passion, authenticity and from a place of expertise. My aim is to ensure you always come away from my courses learning something of value. I look forward to working with you.