The Complex PTSD Antidote for the self-reliant person~~~
What you'll learn
- Quickly learn how to turn fights and arguments into opportunities for personal growth and increased personal peace.
- Have you been accused of having a short-temper?
- This course can be used for PTSD but it's not specifically designed for it.
- Road Rage? Turn it around with our tap along resources.
- Attracting Difficult Co-workers in the office? Watch them go away using these simple and yet effective techniques.
- Are you an empath surrounded by narcissists? They will literally run away as you use these techniques, or change for the better.
- Are you often surrounded by people who like to argue or even fight? Learn how to turn these negative experiences into an opportunity for personal growth and new
- An open mind and the basic understanding of techonolgy to join our group calls on Zoom.
This course is specifically designed for individuals who may be afflicted by complex PTSD and who can be very reactive to all kinds of otherwise harmless instance and who have a tendency to be around arguments as either passive participants, who suffer through them silently wishing it would all go away, or for those people who tend to react and actually stay for the good fight until the bitter end to then find themselves, in both cases, tired and exhausted and back again at it the next time.
If you are someone who has lived or is still living with narcissistic abusers or any kinds and can't get away yet, or i you just experienced this in your past, this is the course for you. It is specifically designed to help you turn the negative episodes into positive ones that can help in your healing journey, even while still living with the abusive individuals.
As somoone who has experienced narcissistic abuse since a young age and someone who is also very high on the autism spectrum I can offer a definite different and valuable point of view in the requirements we need to meet inorder to move from being victimized to being in charge. Neurodivergent minds work very differently than neurotypicals so this course can prove to be very valuable to those who have yet to find a course that fully addresses these traits and issues.
If you have tried everything else and nothing worked, if you haven't tried anything yet and wish to quickly learn valuable skills you can put into practice right away, from the moment you start the course, this may be the right fit for you.
Truly motivated people will find a way out of their issues but it is hard finding the motivation on our own when in a negative and destructive cycle.
There are many self-help books out there and courses but I find that unless one has a lot of money and time to invest one cannot really quickly take charge nor change this negative daily cycle of arguing, feeling tired and sad and maybe angry and with no way out. Most of these books and courses don't offer an affordable in-person support accompanied with the book or course or if they do it comes at a very stiff price. This course is about changing all that starting from these explosive situations during which people get into heated arguments, or at times just cold-war types, that damage our health on top of disturbing our emotional and mental peace.
Through the steps you will be guided through you will have a chance to practice the skills over and over and then you will have access to a month of free online group calls where you can interact with coaches and healers who will help you through the process while using these techniques in group calls with others seeking the same kind of support.
This course is for those of you who are ready to change, who have decided that they no longer want to stay in the negative cycle of fighting and arguing or of being around such happenings as "forced" mediators. If you are ready to say goodbye to drama and welcome peace and growth this course will give you plenty of opportunity to learn and practically solidify all that you learned through guided meditations and sample calls and in-person group calls plus lots of bonus information for those of you who would like to learn more about specific topics and techniques. We can't do the work for you but we will be there walking beside you helping you by keeping a safe healing space and by answering the many questions you may have. We never stop learning and we never stop helping because this is how we can build a strong positive healing community.
Your success is our success and with this in mind we created this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who have been often accused of having a temper, a short fuse, inability to control their feelings, too senstive, and who once triggered get truly upset inside and even sick from the experience. People who have tried everything to stop this and never found a solution. If you feel you are at the end of your rope when it comes to this and would do anything to change this self destructive pattern this course is for you.
- Anyone who would like to learn simple and effective techniques to use all negativity to propel oneself forward to better situations and a better life.
Reiki Master Teacher, Sound Healing/ASMR Lover and practitioner, full-time healer,streamer, and philanthropist, art and music lover always seeking fun and peace in natural settings.
Dedicated to sharing good vibes and helpful content to audiences who appreciate it and their extendend family from the animal world.
Focused on creating a good world after recovering from many decades of abuse this woman is spending her days making herself available to those in need.
As a true philanthropist working by donation when needed, keeping people's privacy private, allowing all to keep their own sense of self-respect and dignity, this peaceful warrior leads by example when it comes to showing how with simple techniques one can shed any long-term issues and use them to propel oneself forward. After over 44 years direct exposure in this healing art world, this Reiki Master Teacher is finding herself still feeling the same fire to continue her work and allow it to evolve in whichever way the future may unfold.
Mark Stubbles is an award-winning clinical hypnotherapy practitioner, a member of the British Association of Hypnotherapists and The UK Guild of Hypnosis Practitioners.
Mark was recently awarded a certificate of excellence and announced the best hypnotherapist in Windsor, Berkshire.
Mark has undergone specialist training in pain management, he has studied and obtained certification in several modalities besides hypnotherapy these include NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) of which he is a master practitioner, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and he is also a master practitioner of Mindfulness.