Once upon a time, every web marketer heard that video was the latest, greatest marketing thing they could do.
So they made millions of videos and put them on YouTube and said, "Look at all our videos! You must watch and become our customer!" Yet despite all the videos uploaded, few were watched, less were shared, and almost nobody became a customer. What went wrong?
Every marketer knows that "content is king." So what makes good video marketing content? A good story, that's what!
"Going Hollywood" means making a great STORY that people want to watch and share – and a good story is the magic spice that gets your viewers to take action and become your customer.
A good story, however, is usually what's missing from most marketing videos. This course will teach you how to write and produce Hollywood-style video stories that market your company to your buying and sharing audience.
How We Help You Learn: Much like a TV talk show, your co-hosts include an experienced teacher and his young student. Kevin Campbell sold his first feature film to Lions Gate Entertainment and has 35+ years of professional story-driven video production experience; his student Mindy is an actress who will use his lessons to market her on-camera spokesperson skills to corporate clients.
We'll walk you through each step in ways that makes it fun to learn how to tell stories, with simple exercises that anyone can do at any skill level, from beginners to experts.
From the very first lessons you'll be making online video content that will work to market your business and pull in customers and fans. There's not much waiting around, you get to dive right in!
What are the requirements?
- You must want to showcase your expertise and passion to the world and want to become a well-known expert in your field
- You must have a desire to succeed and know that people all over the world share your videos and help market YOU
- You must not be afraid of video or social media
- You must be willing to try these exciting video stories and be on camera
- You must have a phone that can film and an online connection
- You must have a basic understanding of social media
What Will I get from this course?
- Learn the structure behind successful short video marketing stories
- Learn how to write and film successful marketing video stories, even if you're not a creative writer nor have you ever written much of anything before
- Learn how to release your inner story-telling child that can get excited about your business no matter what you do
- Understand the steps of non-fiction stories that appeal to your audience where they are online (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Where to put your videos online for the best results
- How to create a weekly SHOW that's fun to watch and gets clients to like, trust and HIRE you
- How to help your fans — your non-customers — share your videos and market for you
- We provide links to top-selling online video marketing experts, so you can study from those who know how to tell great stories.
- You won't learn a lot of tech stuff. We'll cover the basics of microphones, low-cost teleprompters, lighting and editing, but strictly from a beginner's perspective.
- Most of all, you'll get a profound sense of what you can create each week to entertain your audience in ways that help them take your call to action (and become a customer). No more staring at a blank screen and wondering, "What video do I make next?"
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who are struggling to market to the right audience with a limited amount of time and money;
- Marketing companies who want to offer video marketing to their clients but aren't quite sure what to actually put in their videos
- It's not for those want to make simple boring blogs or those who want to try out a few videos to see if this works. You go big, or go home!