Go from Gig Worker to Entrepreneur
What you'll learn
- Learn what the Gig Economy is, what an Entrepreneur is and the difference between the two
- Gain inspiration on various types of Gigs available
- Understand how Gig jobs vary from real Businesses
- Grasp what it takes to turn your Gig into a Business
- You will learn all you need to know
This entrepreneurial course will help you learn about the gig economy and how to turn your gig into a business. My qualification for teaching you this is that I work in both the gig economy (testing websites, reading books, and creating courses) and own a business (I rent out single-family homes and condos to long-term tenants).
The two biggest benefits you will receive from this course is first understanding what’s available in the gig economy as in what short terms jobs that you can do in order to explore your interests – because there are probably more opportunities than you thought. Second, you'll learn how to think about turning your gig into a business.
The course is set up as follows: I will define both the term entrepreneur and the gig economy, we will discuss many available gigs and also how to turn your gig into a business as well as some important things to know to get started in your business such as common excuses people use not to get started and how to handle understand your financial situation when you're first getting started with your business.
The ideal student is either interested in starting a business or a side hustle.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to enroll or check out the free preview.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in learning about the Gig economy/side hustles and what's available
- Those who want to turn their hustle into a Business
- People who want to turn interests into cash
My passion is teaching individuals and companies on how to put the customer at the center of what they do. I do this by helping people uncover their customers' and employees' pain points and then creating journey maps that help illustrate where those pain points occur. Once the pain points are understood, I teach people how to ideate and solve those pain points to improve their customers' and employees' lives. Throughout all of this, I help people understand customer trends and the competitive landscape.