- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install Go
- Setup an IDE
- Variables and their types
- Storing values
- Extracting values in different forms
- Grouping related values in structs
- Programming conditional logic and loops
- Defining and calling functions
- Handling errors
- Creating a HTTP server
- Creating a Guess the Number game
- Creating a Palindrome Maker
- Creating a Palindrome Checker
- Creating a Calculator
- And much more...
- Willingness to learn Go
- Access to a Computer or Laptop
- Access to the internet
- And the ability to type :)
This course is updated with new lectures and resources EVERY MONTH!
This course is the ultimate resource for learning the Go Programming Language.
This course is perfect for beginners. The course is full of examples, quizzes, solutions to the quizzes, and an amazing code repository.
When you enroll in this course, you will have lifetime access to the course. You will be able to learn at your own pace. You will always be able to come back to the content to review it, or learn additional concepts when you are ready for them.
I know that this is absolutely the best course in the entire world for learning the Go Programming Language.
I know that you are going to be completely satisfied with the course.
So, what are you waiting for ENROLL NOW!!
You will get great value from this course and, more importantly, you will have a great time learning the greatest programming language every made - The Go Programming Language - The fastest growing, highest paying programming language in the World.
Join me on this incredible journey. Sign-up Today.
Go is one of the most desired, easy to learn, and the highest paying programming languages. There are 1+ million Go programmers around the world, and the number is increasing each day exponentially. It's been used by Google, Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Docker, Kubernetes, Heroku, and many others.
Go is best for Command-line Tools, Web APIs, Distributed Network Applications like Microservices, Database Engines, Big-Data Processing Pipelines, and so on.
Go has been designed by one of the most influential people in the industry:
Unix: Ken Thompson
UTF-8, Plan 9: Rob Pike
Hotspot JVM (Java Virtual Machine): Robert Griesemer
But why did Google create a new language?
Come learn about the greatest programming language ever created. You will leave with resources and code samples to start making all of your software and apps really go.
- People interested in programming who have little or no prior programming experience.
- Go programmers who need a refresher on Go
- Programming hobbyists
- Anyone else who is interested in learning Go
- Beginner Go developers who want to advance their skills by making new and engaging Go projects