Go Digital Formula
What you'll learn
- The 8 Pieces of the Digital Puzzle that matter for your Online Presence & Business Growth
- How these 8 Pieces Connect with Each Other Seemlessly to Generate Leads & Sales for You in Automation with right Strategies
- How many Pieces do you have right now ? What are the missing Pieces?
- How many Pieces of Digital Puzzle your specific business require to create credible lead generating online Presence
- The 5 Pillar of Massive Online Success
- Proven & Powerful Digital Marketing Strategies for Online Success
- Online Presence Hacks, Tips, Techniques & Insights
- 77 Key Questions to ASK before Building Your Online Presence OR Re-inventing Your Online Presence
- How to Create Attention Grabbing Headlines for Your Blogs/Videos/Emails
- Power of Making Videos Now & What Types of Videos to Make for Your Products/Services
- Creating Loyal Customer/Client Base using Online Strategies & Digital Systems
- Customer/Client Retention Engagement Strategies Using Digital Tools - Automation Solutions
- World Class Entrepreneurship Mindset, Skillset & ToolSet
- Anyone who desires to go online and have no clue where to start?
- Anyone who desires to go online and have no clue what to do next in right direction?
- Anyone who desires to go online by reducing their time to learn all at one place without struggling to learn all by themselves even if they feel tech challenged
- Any One who Wants to Learn How to Go Digital & Grow Digitally from Scratch
- Anyone who is continuous Learner & Open to Learning & Applying the Learnings
Your Offline Business Must Have an Online Presence Especially 2020 & beyond.
This Pandemic has forced many business Owners to shift from asking Why should I take my traditional company online? to How can I create a high Converting Credible Online Presence? How Can I Generate Leads from my Website?
It's an extremely important factor considering that without a website, blog, or online presence, your prospective clients could begin to wonder how serious you are about business.
Today, companies of all sizes and industries are establishing a successful online presence.
If you don't have an online presence (and a professional one to boot) then you can't expect your prospects to take you seriously and you will lose business to competitors that do have an effective online presence.
Quite frankly, you need to have an online presence because your prospects and customers expect you to have one.
Who this Course is for?
For Non-Techie Business Owners / Entrepreneurs who would like to Create Credible Online Presence
One Stop Place for you to Learn Everything You Need to Implement NOW to Create a High Converting Online Presence that can Work for You in Auto-Pilot Mode.
What Will You Learn?
How to Build Your Online Office (not Just Dead Website) ?
How to generate traffic to your website?
How to generate Quality Leads online?
How to write content that converts?
How to Build Your Community?
How to retain Your Existing customers & Get New Customers Every Single Day?
The Language of the Digital World that matters for your Growth
Time Tested Proven Powerful In-Trend Digital Marketing Strategies
Must Have Digital Systems & Tools
Key highlights of the course
8 Pieces of the digital Puzzle that Matters for Your Online Growth
5 Pillars for Massive Online Growth
Mindset of a world-class entrepreneur
10 codes of alignment
Powerful Digital Strategies
The process of goal setting
Traffic generation masterclass
And many more actionable Learning Sessions
This Course will guide to on how to
Improving Your Company Image
Generate Leads 24/7/365 from Your Online Presence
Reduce Operational Costs & Still get necessary ROI
Reach out to Globally & Find Prospects/Clients
Engage with your Prospects Leads in Auto-Pilot Mode & Increase Company Responsiveness
Retain Existing Customers & Acquire New Customers with Powerful Digital Strategies
Who this course is for:
- SME Business Owners / Entrepreneurs / SoloPreneurs / Network Marketers / Knowledge Givers
- Entrepreneurs / SME Business Owners/ Network Marketers / SoloPreneurs who don't have a good web presence
- Entrepreneurs / SME Business Owners/ Network Marketers / Solo Preneurs who want to quickly learn all at one place - The What, Why & How of Digital World
- Entrepreneurs / SME Business Owners/ Network Marketers / Solo Preneurs who want to create credible online presence in shortest time
- Teachers/ Trainers / Consultants / Coaches - Knowledge Givers Who want to make to create their low cost online presence
- Business Owners whose web presence does not generate any leads
- Entrepreneurs who do not have website
- Entrepreneurs who want to re-invent their Online Presence
- People who want to create personal brand using Powerful Strategies & Digital Systems
26 yrs. of Business Expertise in Diverse Business | IT/Non-IT across B2B, B2C, D2C Products
16 yrs. Serial Entrepreneurship
10 yrs. Corporate Executive in Multi-Nationals
Revenue USD$20M+, Zero Debt Company
Team Size: 15-200
Corporate Clients 200+
Individuals’ lives touched significantly - 50K+
Featured in CNBC TV | LiveMint | Yourstory | Enterprising Woman | CIOReview
How it Started?
At the age of 31, with two infants in my arms, I left my stable job without no other job in hand to start my first business as first-generation entrepreneur, followed by 6 other business between 2006-2017 thru which I was able to
- Provide high income job ready, global skills to hundreds of struggling job seekers from tier 2 and tier 3 cities in India
- Uplifted the lives of lower section of our society by creating opportunities
- Educated, Enabled & Empowered people to live a better-quality life via life hacks, mindset shifts & perspectives
- Mentored over 33K+ aspiring entrepreneurs (my List Size) to start/scale their business since 2017 with entrepreneurship mindset & skills.
What it took to be here today?
Year 1996-1999 | Post Graduation
I failed more than 20+ aptitude test of Corporate & 10+ direct interviews though being among so called toppers
Struggled to find right job that aligned with my talent & capabilities, while my friends were well-placed & even traveled to US, UK on Work Visa.
I felt stuck in life, I was both broke & broken at this stage of my life.
I felt so low about myself. I had disappointed my physically handicapped father who had so many expectations from me.
My mother who had been slogging since 1979 making meal boxes to earn some income so she can give us good education & better life as my father met with a road accident, hospitalized for 2 yrs. being on loss of pay and no other financial & family support (as they eloped and got married being from different caste, hence were outcast from the family)
I did not want to be a burden on my family as I was not able to get some decent income home and be a helping hand, I was turning 24…That was killing me from inside.
Everyone deserves a little sunshine and I just needed one chance to prove myself.
Luck did shine upon me & I finally got into TCS in 1999.
Received various Performance Awards in my work life
Trained 80+ IITians fresher's on how to become Productive & Performers
(I will spare you the stories of how I got the job and how I became a performer for now)
Then I started wondering? Why did I struggle to the find right job?
Was it problem with me or our education system or the hiring process?
My strength was
Observe, Absorb & Apply (Proactive & Detail Oriented)
Sense of Ownership & belonging
(Solution & Result Oriented, Mission Driven)
Abundance of Common Sense,
Apt Written & Verbal Communication
Do they count?
Life felts like a video game ...
Level 1 crossed, Level 2 opens...
Year 2003-2006 | Office politics hits...
I received thank gifts for all my contribution to growing project in the form of lowest rating while i was on maternity leave twice.
That meant no recognition, no promotion, no growth - only stagnation, stress & unhappiness...
It also meant taking out all my anger & frustration on my family members.
I confess - i did that...
It seems I was too emotionally involved with my work.
Is that also a weakness?
Without emotions, i don't feel human...
How can I contribute if I am not emotionally invested in my relationship with my employer along with my intelligence?
Crisis times are opportunity times,
so my crisis time blossomed the budding entrepreneur within me.
With a 3 &1 yrs. old in my arms,
I left my job without anything in hand, I do have a appetite for taking risks in life. (Remember -That job for which I struggled to get-in at first place)
Some decisions don't come easy - do they?
The conflict was between mind and heart...
A broken heart once again...
Transformation happens only when it hurts the most...
Don't know if I wanted to prove something to my peers or myself, the quest for most & more from life led to my entrepreneurship journey.
I will spare you the stories of how, what & why of my 7 diverse business ventures in a period of 11 years from 2006-2017
Here's the list
List of my Successful Ventures
2007 - Present | Meteonic Innovation Pvt Ltd - IT Consulting
2009 - Present | Kanika Jewels
2017 - Present | Social Ventures Solutions - Social Impact Products
List of my Failed/Closed Ventures
2008 - Talent Time (Hobby Studio) | Closed Now, No Profit/No Loss
2012- Food & Beverages | Sold at 10% profit
2013 - Luxury Gifting Boutique - Closed | No Profit/No Loss
2014 - Apparels Showroom - Hard Shut | Failed Business | Lost Quarter Millions
That's Level 3 of the video game of my life.
As you keep crossing levels to go to higher levels, does the game become simple or more difficult?
Yup - no award for guessing that right...
After all the success I got on my personal benchmark,
Yeh dil maange more - This is truth, that which is brutal too (trust me)
Desire's Fulfilled = Desire Upgraded
The next big Question I asked - What am I desiring from my life?
Call it mid-life crisis or depression zone or existential crisis,
Something still felt amiss /incomplete within. It was no longer material aspirations though.
It had something to do with my reason of existence.
I felt like a burden on the planet - simply breathing & not living!
Why am I alive? Why I exist in the first place?
Thought like those shook me deeply. I went into self-talk mode for months & couple of years.
This was level 4 and it was really going tough for me & my family.
Though for the world, I was super successful, some people even think – I have a fairy tale story, but deep inside, I felt a void which I could not express or explain or voice it out freely ( feared being judged and written off)
Some soul searching led to intersection of my Passion, Purpose & Products
1. Creation of a Technology product called GiGa (Give & Gain) giving Marketplace in 2016, shortlisted by Economic Times – Power of ideas amongst 2 lakh entries.
2. Speaking & Inspiring with my own experiential insights
A Struggling job seeker to serial entrepreneur to social entrepreneur, desiring to live a higher purpose by contributing to other's life, I turned towards teaching.
Year 2017 Onwards
This is where level 5 of the videos game begins 2017 onwards.
I opened Pandora's box of the coaching industry.
From how to convert my expertise to courses/programs to creating a personal brand as a solopreneur, discovering gaps in my skills, my own internal fears, my external growth blockers (like hurdles race),to learning the language of the digital & social media world, making tons of mistakes, leaking money bucket, no sales, no revenue...
It has been quite an adventurous journey.
So, working with over 50K+ Creators, I gathered deep insights & wisdom related to Pains of knowledge professionals and developed expertise in various solutions available for creators & knowledge professionals to go online & grow online.
Most upcoming platforms still don’t understand the customer side completely while building their products that could give them edge, customer retention & loyalty.
Does it ever get easy?
Level 6 of the game begins...story is unfolding