Go Deeper - A Course in Meditation
What you'll learn
- How to go deeper in your meditation sessions.
- What is meditation? Difference between meditation and mindfulness
- Learning the 8 Limbs of Yoga and incorporating them into your meditation practice
- The importance of Pranayama in any meditation practice
- How to write effective meditation scripts for others
- Putting it all together - Turning the process into a regular practice.
- No experience or prior training needed. Just be open and receptive and you'll learn all you need to begin or deepen your practice
Go Deeper will take you beyond what you thought you knew about meditation. Presented by a 25 year practitioner of transcendental meditation, you'll learn how to take your own practice deeper as well as the most effective ways help others further their practice. Using an ancient process, combined with real word experience and application, you'll be guided on how you can make the process a consistent practice for yourself, and your class or clients. In this course you'll learn
The difference between mindfulness and meditation, and when to apply either
The science of meditation. How meditation effects the brain.
How to use pranayama for deeper and more impactful sessions
The process of going deeper. Making the process a consistent practice.
How to responsibly and effectively facilitate your own group or client meditation sessions
Are you completely new to meditation? Beginning with the science and taking you through the process step by step will give you a clear understanding of what meditation is and how it can bring positive change into your life. If meditation is already a part of your lifestyle and self care routine, but you feel like you're not quite getting where you want to be during sessions, this course is for you also. Together, we'll open the door and explore all of the gifts waiting for you. Are you a yoga instructor, wellness coach, or counselor? Learn effective methods and tools that will help you consistently facilitate effective and impactful sessions with almost anyone.
Who this course is for:
- This course will appeal to anyone who's ready to initiate positive and productive in their own lives, or in the lives of others.
- If you're a yoga instructor or wellness coach, take your practice deeper, and enhance your offerings by facilitating guided meditation sessions.
- If you've already tried incorporating meditation into your lifestyle but feel like you're "not doing it right", stop your sessions and take this course.
Ajani is a certified yoga instructor and 25 year practitioner of transcendental meditation. Calling Hawai'i home, through his studio and growing online family, Ajani's mission is to spread love and light through the self empowering process of Yoga. Sign up for a course on Udemy, and subscribe to know when new offerings become available.