Gmat - Verbal Section 310 Practice Questions
What you'll learn
- In this course you will see 310 different quantitative practice questions and their solutions.
- Once you master the techniques that I teach you in this course, you'll be able to solve GMAT Verbal questions comfortably and fast.
- In this course, you will learn the fundamentals and advanced techniques that a successful test taker must know to solve any GMAT Verbal Questions.
- You will know everything covered on the verbal section of the GMAT.
- I will teach you how to choose your answer smartly, identifying common wrong answer types and eliminating them first.
- You will master the subjects and remember the approach to each question to solve fast.
- I solve each question with great detail, not only giving its solution but also giving necessary prerequisite knowledge to remind you
- You will be equipped with not only the test-taking strategies but also the deep knowledge to dominate the verbal section of the GMAT.
Verbal section, which consists of three parts - Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. You will have quantative section and verbal section. I will teach you in this course verbal section.
Verbal questions can be sometimes blur, not easy to comprehend, and can be sometimes full of trap, easy to fall in. If you aim to get high score, you need to solve almost all of the questions correctly. If you know how to tackle each question, it will help you a lot and help you be in safety zone, without falling into any traps that will be definitely on your way. I will teach you important methods to tackle each question, and , therefore, you will be able to solve questions comfortably.
In this course I will solve hundreds of different questions as well as teach you the best strategies to tackle each verbal question. When you complete this course, you will not only solve any verbal question but also gain full confidence.
Without solving and tackling as many practice questions as you can, it is impossible to be confident and proficient in verbal part. You have to face many different type of questions and learn important strategies to tackle each questions while practicing. This is the way how top most successful students prepare the exam, and therefore, they become successful. Here, I follow this method. Don’t lose too many time with useless methods and academic knowledge but jump into water and swim. Along the way you are swimming, I will give all the information, methods, and strategies you need to know.
If you still have problem, you are always welcome to ask me.
In this course you will find carefully selected 400 questions and their solutions. The best beneficial way of studying this course is that:
1- You try to solve each question on yourself, noting that the duration of solving each question.
2- And, then, watch my solution. Note that if you find any information or logical approach to solve the question fast and comfortably.
3- Compare your solution and my solution.
4- Think on where you can accelerate your solution if your answer is correct.
5- Think on where you did mistake if your answer is wrong.
I solve each question in detail in which I give explicit strategy to approach the question, helping you understand the gist of each question type.
I am pretty sure that you will find this course beneficial since I teach you step-by-step how to overcome the GMAT verbal questions.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who would like to take Gmat exam or would like to learn more about Gmat exam.
After graduating from engineering university, Omer started to work in different companies to earn experience. Having gained enough experienced and also participated in several international volunteer youth exchange programs, Omer decided to progress his career in education. He started his own business in international education consultancy. He helped around 2,000 students be placed in one of the international education programs such as language education programs, Work & Travel Programs, Internship programs, summer camp programs, high school and universiy programs etc.
Between 2014-2017, Omer lived in London where he taught GMAT, GRE, SAT, Calculus, A-level Math, GCSE math as well as some engineering lessons including electrical & electronics engineering courses such as Circuit Analysis, Electromagnetic Theory. He loves to teach, becomes delighted, and is proud to see his students’ progresses. While tutoring many students in London, Omer also continues to help international students register in a school for the purpose of having education in London.
Omer has been tutoring GMAT/GRE/SAT/ACT courses since 2012, and he helped lots of students via both face to face education and online education.
Omer used to play in university football team in a position of attacking midfielder and striker. He is still playing along with his friends for fun. Omer is avid rower. He rows regularly every week. He loves to attend and dance Latin Bachata and Salsa.