GMAT® Math | Top 5 Question-Types 2019
What you'll learn
- Understand how to solve hundreds of the top-5 most challenging question-types on the GMAT -- in the FASTEST way possible: Combinations & Probability, Integers, Overlaps, Powers & Roots, and Statistics
- ALL of these question types tend to appear more frequently as the test becomes harder. They are responsible for ~40% of the questions on an average test, and for ~70% of all the questions on highly scored tests!
- APPLY the knowledge you acquire towards solving hundreds of other real questions.
- Know how to solve a question even when the accurate mathematical way escapes you.
- No prior knowledge is required.
Hi from Sunny Phoenix, Arizona, USA!
The Quantitative portion of the GMAT is widely regarded as the most challenging standardized test of its kind in the world.
This extensive course WILL teach you how to quickly solve hundreds of GMAT questions from the ground up, with zero experience required.
We will focus on the 5 question types which students themselves, as well as advanced statistical analyses have identified as the most problematic ones:
Combinations & Probability (most asked-for by students)
Powers & Roots, and
Statistics (2nd most asked-for by students)
ALL of these question types tend to appear more frequently as the test becomes harder.
They are responsible for ~40% of the questions on an average test, and for ~70% of all the questions on highly scored tests!
This course is probably the most intensive of its kind in the world;
each lecture starts with a THOROUGH Review of all of the basic, as well as the most advanced, concepts that you'll need in order to successfully tackle each of the 5 question types, before moving on to a rigorous Practice session.
You will see
"If you see this -- do this!" for every question type
The fastest solution first!*
~200 NEW questions
A total running time of ~20 hours!
A unique PDF containing all of the tips, tricks, and methods**
A DETAILED statistical analysis of the GMAT***
Accurate, human-generated subtitles.
You will know
The exact number of seconds you should spend on every single question
The exact, pertinent Homework you'll need to solve for each question type!
* Each explanation starts with the fastest way of solving the question, followed by 1 or 2 backup solutions (in different colors) which illustrate what you will need to do in case you did not know how to solve the question.
** A unique feature of this course is that all of the different explanations appear in a single, Searchable PDF document. So, if for example you wish to review a specific Takeaway or a confusing question-type, you have the ability to search and then immediately practice that exact concept / Takeaway on multiple different questions.
*** You will also see a DETAILED statistical analysis of the GMAT, learn which Takeaways / questions-types are the most popular on the test, and how to effectively deal with Data Sufficiency questions (which are unique to this exam).
The GMAT doesn't have to be an annoying little chore!
There is a lot to learn, and if you're as motivated and excited as I am about preparing for the GMAT,
I would love to have you come along for the journey!
Who is your personal instructor for this course?
Néve Chen. Since 1995, taught over 300 face-to-face classes, and written 5 in-house textbooks;
founder of NeatPrep, which has helped approx. 10,000 students online!
A Mensa member who's gained a perfect Quantitative score on the GMAT.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone planning to take the GMAT.
- Anyone seeking a high-end, challenging, and brutally effective review of all Combinations & Probability, Integers, Overlaps, Powers & Roots, and Statistics questions appearing on real GMAT Math questions.
- Anyone seeking to focus on weak-points, and to easily access tens of similar questions.
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Taught over 300 classes.
- Senior lecturer for GMAT, GRE, SAT, ToEFL for all verbal and quantitative sections (USA, Singapore, Israel). Author of the GMAT, GRE, and SAT courses, lesson plans, and textbooks.
- Freelance Translator, Linguistic Editor, Dictionary Editor, Math teacher.
- In charge of Quality Control, updating and proofreading of questions that appear both on GMAT, GRE, and SAT international preparatory-sites as well as in other educational materials.
- Teacher for online lessons via an e-learning system / software since 2001.
- MBA from Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Graduate Diploma of Management (CQU)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (CQU).
- Mensa member
- Standardized test scores (GMAT, GRE, SAT, Psychometric) routinely in the top one percentile.