GMAT Introduction - 2021
- Students must be interest towards learning new techniques to solve GMAT Problem Solving and data Sufficiency Math problems easily, accurately and quickly
- Student must have Zeal to stay out of the Crowd and Succeed in GMAT
Hi Students, here I am going to tell youÂ how our course is different from others
1. Our Course is designed throughÂ White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of Trainer, which improves your attention.
2. Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of Experience in teaching GMAT.
3. You will gets the best Techniques as per GMAT Exam Standards in 2020.
4. Here you see how to apply the learned techniques in Real GMAT Test.
5. Here we don't teach but we train you to solve any type of Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving questions.
6. We the testprep24 team is availableÂ 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvements you can see on a regular basis.
Total Syllabus classification:
1. Vedic Maths techniques to improve Calculation Speed
2. Number Theory and Classifications
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra (Simple Equations, Linear Equations, )
6. Logical Analysis ( Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly along with Quantitative Comparisons and Data Sufficiency)
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for GMAT any planning to stay Ahead of other
- Students who wants to improve your Calculation Speed and manage their time during GMAT test
- Students who want to save time and improve accuracy by including Vedic Math techniques in their GMAT test
- The students who are planning to revise all Arithmetic concepts for GMAT
- 04:05GMAT Intro 1
- 05:22GMAT Intro 2
- 06:21GMAT Intro 3
- 01:38GMAT Intro 4
- 03:23GMAT Intro 5
My self Lakshmi having an experience of 15 years in the field of training. I trained the students who appear for different Competitive Exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, CAT, MATH OLYMPIADS etc. Based on my 15 years of experience I have identified the best approach to solve the questions for competitive exams. I referred hundreds of books and analysed the best approaches to solve the questions that appears in the exams. I indulged the usage of Vedic maths techniques in explaining problems. And also referred many books and created the course on Vedic Math and Mental Maths which helps you to save lots of your time while appearing for any competitive exams. All the fundaments of Maths required for appearing Competitive Exams are detailed in the course.