9 Lessons - Gluten Free Bread Baking. From the teacher that brought you 'Learn The Pastry Arts Level 1', and 'The World Of Cookies'.
Build the essential skills you require to create tasty, 'bread', that is year, gluten and wheat free!
New or old to the art of the culinary journey, this course is designed for speed and ease. Join us!
Have you ever wanted to dive into the art of bread baking? Maybe you are a student or pastry professional who needs access to high quality recipes and videos?
Pastry Training Centre - A pastry arts training program, with a timeline that fits your schedule.
But what are our students saying?
“Just wanted to thank you for the fabulous classes and training of the past
few weeks! Thank you for the generosity of your time, the high-quality impeccable
ingredients you use, for sharing all of your tools, your incredible
knowledge and especially the sharing of your recipes – I will keep them safe
and honored. I have not met yet such a generous and fine teacher.”
-Caroline Witteveen, Past Student.
Videos are all shot with TWO ANGLES in a professional pastry kitchen, learn from the best. All recipes are PDF Downloads, and easy to read and follow.
Owner and instructor Chef Marco Ropke is a fourth generation pastry chef from Germany with over twenty five (25) years of international pastry experience.
He now brings his knowledge of European, Asian, and North American pastries to an easy to use online school.
The pastry training centre reflets Marco's deep passion for his trade and strong teaching ethics.
What to expect?
- Lessons and Knowledge: Hands down the best resource and speedy but extensive knowledge into the basics and fundamentals of the bakery kitchen for gluten free recipes.
- Video Walk-Throughs: Every single recipes published will have a full video walk-through in 720p HD with TWO CAMERA ANGLES!. We know how important it is to have close-ups of the footage, but also feeling connecting with the teacher.
- The science behind the art: Learn from Marco Ropke, who not only teaches you the methods and recipes, but also the science behind the art. Understand why things turn out a certain way, and be your own creator and create your own pastry recipes in the future that hold the fundamental basics to success in the kitchen.
- History & Characteristics: Learn the history of many items you are going to be baking, and the characteristics that define their definition.
- If you suffer from Celiac disease, or just wish to eat wheat free - this course is great for you.
- What is yeast? What is Gluten? That's right. Be informed, and know the answers you need to succeed.
- Intro: We start with an intro to gluten, and what you need to understand about the bread baking process.
- Baking Fundamentals: We go over alternate starches, and ingredients you can use to create a great tasting, gluten free bread.
- Introduction to yeast: Learn to understand what yeast is, and how it works with bread baking.
- Recipes are then covered - Gluten Free Bagels, Gluten Free Focaccia, Gluten Free Artisan Trail Bread, Gluten Free Scones, Gluten Free Banana Bread (tasty!), Gluten Free Waffles.
We are excited to share these tried tested and true recipes with our fans!