Global Citizenship - Your path to the globalized world
- 43 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get an in depth understanding of Citizenship and its importance in today’s emerging world of Global Citizenship.
- A better understanding and appreciation of one’s roles, rights and responsibilities as a responsible citizen.
- Learn general tips and tricks on how to curate effective social action plan.
- Learn how to step out of their comfort zone with self awareness and confidence.
This session throws light upon the framework of citizenship and the elementary units that determine a peaceful society. Unfolding the details of individuals and different beliefs, our trainer Uzair makes an amazing impact on how the world should be addressed at all levels, by individuals, communities and national states through a global lens.
This extremely important session focuses on three traits of immensely important nature and re the keys to forming an active citizen, thus leading to the success of a society. Our turner will help you understand the efforts an individual can make to get their citizenship to be an empowering success.
‘Life is plurality, death is uniformity’. In this session, our trainer focuses on a quote stating how progress can be weakened by elimination of citizens and beliefs. Exploring global and social aspects of the subject, Uzair inflicts the idea that societies need improvement in progress and technique.
This is a reflective session conducted by our trainer, Uzair. He brings to your attention the importance of dialogue and its greatly influential effects on the citizens of a society. Uzair talks about two psychologists Joesph Luft and Hannington Ingham who invented the Johari Window. Three basic principles of dialogue are thrown light upon and discussed in an extremely interesting manner.
“Threat to peace anywhere, is a threat to peace everywhere” Here, Uzair goes in great detail about the objective and concept of citizenship. It ponders upon the fact that citizenship doesn’t only refer to thinking about yourself but other communities too. Ruminating the act of giving and taking, this session is a pleasure to watch.
Have you ever been bothered by the hurdles engulfing the society or community you are living in? Do they make you feel helpless because of the lack of directions needed in order to resolve them? This video will assist you in initiating ideas and practicing them in the form of Social Action Project in your community becoming an active citizen of this globalized world in this process. Now it’s your time to practice your intellect and best of your abilities for the betterment of this world.
- Should be able to use Google Chrome browser comprehensively
- Should have proper audio/video drivers installed in their computers
- Should have a pen and a notepad to make notes during the modules
- Should be able to comprehensively understand English language
- Should also make sure not to skip modules, pause them and watch later etc. Sequence and consistency is important
- Make sure to complete all assignments and quizzes as instructed during the video sessions
The Global Citizenship program envisages a world in which increasing connections lead to positive outcomes with social initiatives. The course features a comprehensive study about the concepts of active citizens, globalization and active citizen’s learning journey. When asked to define the ideal citizen, many would emphasize conventional traits traditionally associated with citizenship. Such skills and smarts are necessary but are insufficient without any point of action. Studies indicate a more stable and peaceful social domain can be achieved by individuals if they attempt to learn about themselves and start valuing other’s perspectives as well. This course will help individuals to explore the vision of a world where people feel empowered to engage peacefully and effectively with others for the sustainable development of their communities.
- Anyone who wants to learn about their role as a Global Citizen.