Global Business Skills in English for Your Career - BUS104
- A willingness to learn and practice
This course is designed to help
students understand basic business skills and language etiquette. Students will follow Justin, who searches for
a programming engineer position, secures a spot at an IT software company, and
performs his daily duties. Areana,
Justin’s supervisor, helps him along the way.
Students will learn how to develop a cover
letter and resume in order to search and apply for job opportunities. They will also learn basic interviewing
skills and how to perform common business functions, such as
giving presentations, producing agendas, coordinating meetings, planning
business trips, and attending annual performance reviews. Business terminology, including Key
Performance Indicators, OARRs, and SMART goals, among others, will be
discussed, and business collocations will be used throughout each chapter.
This course is a valuable tool for anyone looking to hone their business and language skills. It is especially helpful for those venturing into the corporate world, who are likely to encounter individuals and situations like the ones used in the story.
Following Justin and Areana through all ten mini-chapters will ensure first-time learners enhance their command of business etiquette and business language while getting a feel for what it’s like to secure a cutting-edge position in the fast-paced corporate world.
- Producer: Animate U, Japan
- MBA Writer: Sara Teller, United States
- Female Voice Talent: Kim Zewatsky, United States
- Male Voice Talent: Kevin Orland, New Zealand
- Animator: Mariana Havryliv, Uklaine
- Anyone who wants to learn to Business Skills & Business English
- Chapter 1.1. Job Search07:59
- Chapter 1.2 Resume and Covering Letters08:45
- Chapter 1.3 Interviews12:23
- Chapter 2.1: Meetings09:54
- Chapter 2.2: Telephone06:53
- Chapter 2.3: Presentations08:53
- Chapter 2.4: Negotiations11:00
- Chapter 2.5: Performance Review11:39
- Chapter 3.1: Airport/Hotel05:56
- Chapter 3.2: Annual Conference08:41
- Quiz 1.13 questions
- Quiz 1.23 questions
- Quiz 1.33 questions
- Quiz 2.13 questions
- Quiz 2.23 questions
- Quiz 2.33 questions
- Quiz 2.43 questions
- Quiz 2.53 questions
- Quiz 3.13 questions
- Quiz 3.23 questions
- Bonus Lecture00:04
Animate U is Educational Animation Studio.
Our mission is to spread wisdom in our world.
We make the fun and cool animation video courses for students to enjoy studying about Entrepreneurship and Technology.
We would like to support the future entrepreneurs and engineers.
We hope that you will enjoy our courses.