Github introduction to version control and remote files
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- access github
- understand what github is
- be able to pull and push content to github
- create new branches and merge branches
- know how to access a terminal
- basic coding
- desire to learn
Learn how to Github to push and pull content files.
We show you all the basic commands you need to know in order to create branches, switch branches, add files to the repository and merge files.
We show you how to use Github as a version control system to share and collaborate between others.
Everything you need to learn about using GitHub is provided within this course.
- quick lessons get right to the point
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
- quick response support to students
- regular discussions
- web developers
- project managers
- web managers
- digital managers
- web coders
- anyone who wants to learn about version control